USA Presidential Elections 2012 LD

Oregon, Wash, And Colorado made it legal? Like medical legal, or legal across the board.

Doesn't look like Oregon will be number 3 anytime soon. It'll be taxed and regulated like alcohol in Colorado. I don't remember the deal in Washington state because that's fucking far and I can just drive to Colofuckingrado.

"OMG, now I guess I'm not getting a job after college" - stupid people I'm friends with on Facbook

Romney: Empty statement.
Crowd: WOOOOOOOO WE'VE BEEN DRINKING THE WHOLE TIME YOU'VE BEEN PROCRASTINATING! YEAHHHHH!

Obama is up by 250,000 in the popular vote now. He's got a shot at 50%.

And Republicans will talk about how that's less than he had last time...but to keep that in perspective, Obama won re-election with unemployment near 8%, something which hasn't happened since FDR. He won re-election with a debt that ballooned (through no real fault of his own) to $16t. What this says is that people still really believe in Obama and they really didn't like Romney. They don't believe Obama did as good of a job in the first term as America thought he would, but they still think he's the best man for the job (obviously) despite the tough times we face.

It also says that many in America reject what Republicans have done over the last two years.

Also Alan "I had a higher security clearance than the President" West is losing with 97% in. We're actually seeing some of these nutjobs possibly being thrown out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back