USA Presidential Elections 2012 LD

Obama wins Illinois and Mass, Romney wins Tennessee. Obama also picks up Maryland. Romney gets Maryland and Oklahoma. Obama gets Connecticut. Romney gets Bama. Obama gets Maine (which has a different kind of voting). Obama also gets Rhode Island and Delaware and DC.

:suspic:

When Obama gets the lead I'm going to switch to Fox.

I assume excuses will be Sandy and Hispanics.

My polling center had the highest turn out I've ever seen, granted I voted at lunch time this time and I normally vote around nine or ten in the morning. Romney just had a rally in my city on Sunday so hopefully we won some critical votes.

Why does Papa John allow Peyton Manning to treat him like his bitch in those commercials?

Rove has already said that Sandy would be the reason for a Romney loss. You know, because New Jersey and New York were clearly red until the storm and those states were going to swing the whole country.

Already happening.

@billmaher:
O Reilly just said people vote for Obama cuz they "want stuff", then cited blacks, Latinos and women. White men in US? TOTALLY SELF-RELIANT!

Bill O Reilly on Fox already preparing the bubble dwellers for the worst, blaming the coming loss on Sandy and Christie. Fatty the Fall Guy.

Maybe O'Reilly should run for pres in 2016. I'd love to see what his slogan would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back