Us Title: Sheamus(c) vs Rusev

nbieclkl91

Quote the Raven, nevermore.
The title is pretty much what I feel needs to happen in order to bounce the Rusev program to the next level. He and Lana are slowly beginning to gain more and more heat every week and lately I have actually started hating them (the way you're supposed to hate heels). The only thing that is missing for their "anti-american" gimmick is to win the US title and claim dominance over the US and the WWE.

Which brings me to Sheamus. He needs an opponent who is an actual threat. Right now it appears as if he and Cesaro will be battling for the title, but I personally feel that Cesaro would be better suited for the IC title against Ziggler.

Have Rusev attack Sheamus and eventually take the title off him. Then we can see Rusev defend the title against any and all challengers until eventually, an American takes it off him in order to get a solid push.

Let me know what you think.

I AGREE 1000% PERCENT.....

I don't know if U are old enough to remember Nikita Koloff but Rusev has his kind of feel. I love Rusev and think he can be a major mid carder for a while but that is the PERFECT PLAN for now. I do hate how the E keeps doing undefeated streaks now. I think that is too over rated. It diminishes the over all wrestlers value to Me. Rusev SHOULD HAVE LOST THE FLAG MATCH TO SWAGGER....

NOT GOTTEN PINNED BUT LOST.....

That was a HUGE FEEL GOOD MOMENT THEY SCREWED UP....

Then Rusev should have beaten up Swagger and they exchange victories Iron Sheik Slaughter style and then he should have beaten Sheamus on Raw in his first shot at the title. That way EVERYONE vying for the title has a LEGITIMATE SHOT of bringing the belt back to the good old USA.....

Of course no one beats him but a few close calls....

He then makes an open challenge and who better to come steal the title in his return match than OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST KURT ANGLE.....

The crowd WOULD GO BANANAS!!!!!

Of course he loses it back after a month but then he and Kurt feud for a while until someone....

I actually have come around to Ambrose finally takes the strap for good...

But yeah I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR IDEA BECAUSE I HAVE FELT THAT WAY SINCE DAY ONE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back