Unscripted is coming

Well, now I know what I'm up to st the ppv...getting there is the hard part...hmmm. still have no ideas for this round.

Luke Manson, being an old pro wrestler who is trying hard to relive the past, struggles with his ailing health while trying to make amends with his teenage daughter. Before going out the curtain, his stripper girlfriend offers him an ultimate choice, her or wrestling. When his music hits, he pops through the curtain to the ovation of his adoring, dedicated fans, for in the end, he is a wrestler.

That was a few days ago. I was off WZ for about 3 days, and then returned to about 7 PMs, and just didn't have the time to reply to everyone, but they were all posted in the back, where we're working out ideas for the PPV. Eve and Kagura are going to be in a Lap Dance Competition, with Mikey as judge. Winner take all. Mikey, if he contains his excitement, Eve or Kagura, if they're the...lucky lady...who causes the...y'know.

Might as well throw in Sandy Deserts and Batti Otaku for good measure. I'd say Celeste as well, but then Mikey would get emasculated by Steven Holmes.

NSL did you put my idea backstage that we discussed on fb or do you want another pm?

NSL did you put my idea backstage that we discussed on fb or do you want another pm?

The big surprise, and the part about the match itself...yes. And it's a "go". If there is another...then...maybe?

The big surprise, and the part about the match itself...yes. And it's a "go". If there is another...then...maybe?

The Super secret Titus match that is clearly not Pure Rules. Yup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back