Unscripted '15 Discussion: Theron Daggershield (c) vs. Chris K.O. (EURASIAN)

Kermit

the Frog
[Discussion Thread]
9uWiUmJ.gif

POTENTIAL MATCH RULES:

1) No Finishers are allowed
2) Must use opponents' finisher to end the match
3) "Code of Honor" match​

It has been a stellar year for Theron Daggershield, racking up an impressive winning streak and win/loss record for 2015. He took down the ferocious Beard, a menacing figure in WZCW before taking on the Cerberus faction, defeating all three members that resulted in winning his first-ever championship, the Eurasian title. The title win didn't stop his momentum though as Theron continues to tear through the competition and is quickly becoming the man to beat.

Chris K.O., the challenger, earned his opportunity at the Eurasian title after getting involved in a rivalry against a bitter James Howard who pretended to befriend Chris in an attempt to revitalise his career. In their final match - one voted by the fans - Chris managed to take down James Howard in a brutal Mayhem Rules match, winning a chance at the Eurasian title.

After being involved in some heavy battles, Chris & Theron came face-to-face and wished each other the best of luck, spawning the most friendliest rivalry heading into the Unscripted show. There two competitors wish to just be that: competitors, fighting for the glory of being the Eurasian champion. The stage is set, the stipulations were rolled and now the match is approaching: who will leave Unscripted the Eurasian champion?

scqyUVS.gif

This may be the friendliest rivalry in WZCW history. The two made a great tag team this cycle, and whoever wins will be, in my opinion, very close to a world title shot when they eventually drop the belt.

What kind of a stipulation is no finishers are allowed? Wouldn't that mean that the match goes on for all eternity as there's no way to actually finish the mach?

I still don't get K.O.'s character. I've read some of his stuff and seen some of his matches and I just do not get it. Theron isn't my cup of hot chocolate (how do people drink tea? That stuff is horrible) but at least I get the idea he's going for. I'll take Daggershield because it's a more fun word to type in a match I really don't care too much for.

Nothing gets me hyped more than to see two good guys have a match where they have to play by the rules and show one another mutual respect. Edge-of-your-seat reading right there. Without that we just might have anarchy.

A poll where only one of those options look good. Enjoy both of their work but Theron deserves at least one title defense before Taylor comes back to put a heel in his Aeris.

I still don't get K.O.'s character.

Good, I thought I was the only one.

Chris doesn't really have a defined gimmick. I like to think of him as a zany Sam Smith. He is just a spaz with history in the fed, if anything. I assume that is what you are referencing. If not, I would be glad to answer any other uncertainties about the character. There has always seemed to be an issue with getting the character across on tv as he is depicted in RPs. That is partially my fault, but I try to generally spend less time on my character on the actual shows so I don't become too involved or controlling. That's something Ty taught me long ago.

Also, to be fair, your sample size is very small. That's why in the past you have despised fan favorites like Alhazred and Krypto. Not saying I am a fan favorite, but their style of wackiness I something I am shooting for.

Great match for a number of reasons. First of all, Theron is in need of a high level opponent to give him a real test as EurAsian Champion. I also think that the same is true of Chris. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the one defining moment that will re-engage the career of Chris KO and give him some concrete direction. Chris has floated around the midcard for too long now without a real rivalry. Who needs this win more? Probably Chris. But I think that Theron just retains in a good match. Ultimately, I'm just excited to see what's next for these two...

This should be a good clean fight. I expect Theron to keep the title after numerous close calls by both participants

Time will tell, are these two like The Rock and Triple H fighting over the Intercontinental Title back in the day while both make waves? They certainly have the potential. Daggershield is red hot right now, K.O has recovered from his MSG moment (White Knight gimmick).

The end result really doesn't matter, these two are probably PPV headliners waiting to happen.

No confirmed sources have been able to obtain Theron's thoughts on his match through interviews, he simply smiles and says "You'll find out!". There also have not been any posts by Theron at the WZCW fan forums either. Normally he posts out-of-character predictions as Dogger Deos, a moderator account that was confirmed back in April of 2014 to indeed be Theron himself.

To find out my in-character thoughts you'll just have to read my RP. :)

I won't predict it out of character either. Instead.... here's a cool banner!

2l95od4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back