Unofficial WZCW Entrance Videos

Ohh man! I love what you've done...Awesome! Don't combine the video and music yet for Veejay if you are in the process though.

Thanks! I won't be doing that until I get the full roster in. It's taking a long time now that the work week is on. Tonight will be my last chance to get a couple more in until Saturday morning or Friday night. I plan on finishing it this week, the guy that returned won't be until the last on the list. Diabolo.

Before I play this next entrance..full apologies to Ramparte ...I couldn't find his exact entrance music so I did something different....

Great effort. Don't be shy in using just Floyd or Del Rey/Lange. I think it's awesome you're doing this for us. I've experimented w creating my own tron before and it's difficult.

Great effort. Don't be shy in using just Floyd or Del Rey/Lange. I think it's awesome you're doing this for us. I've experimented w creating my own tron before and it's difficult.

After watching it when it was done I wish I had just left the Floyd song on..the other one kind of ruins it all.

The other song's awesome, actually. You should do two variation's. One for each.

That is a grand idea. I'm definitely revisiting Ramparte when the list is done. Theron Daggershield is taking ten years to upload. Ugh! Dr. Zeus is waiting behind him and he's getting pissed. :lmao:

I'd cut the first 24 seconds. It was a cool idea, but way too much darkness with no visibility. Also is it possible to add multicolored spotlights to what you currently have? In the last Smackdown VS Raw that I recall playing (2009) Triple H's entrance components had this. You did a great job otherwise!

Ya, I'll come back to yours and do those edits after I'm done of the roster. There's a lot going on in yours. Was that the Christian song you were thinking of? I was disappointed because I thought I had downloaded the one with the choir that starts his theme... Christian..Christian ...this time your on your oooownnn.... that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back