Unexpected Twists Revised 3.0- WM 27

tjkyle316197

Dark Match Winner
Here's what I have in my head regarding major storylines;

Smackdown-
Kane vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Undertaker over Kane/Taker 69ing(Tombstoning each other) in the Main Event of the next 4 PPVs, with either both Kane and Mysterio at fault, or better yet neither responsible, but a duo of the great up-and-comers, I mean between Kofi, Dolph, Cody Rhodes, Matt Hardy, Christian, McIntyre, MVP, and Swagger. To me this would interpret into a Brothers of Destruction vs the duo at WM 27.

RAW-
The RAW GM- I'll keep to myself who my guess is. Criticism on opinions runs rampantly too far in most cases. But I will say it'll be worth it if it is and can lead to many things. One being a possibly great follow up to the epic Taker vs. HBK matches. Not involving Taker himself, but bringing the same magnitude at WM 27.

In any case, we're only a day away from finding out if all the speculation regarding WWE and especially John Cena and HHH comes true. I think it could lead to a major match at WM 27

Miz, a feud with Orton would be amazing, but without politics we could only hope as it could be a really good one. I think Miz in the Main Event won't be realistic unless it's him that wins the Royal Rumble or he's won more than 1 championship between now and WM 27. I'd consider either realistic with his progression. I also think a match with Jericho or even Triple H would be a show stealer given time.

IMPACT!-

I'm only speculating, no spoilers for the record. I think IF the ad run for No Surrender indicates that Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle is one of the Main Events, I would PRESUME the it'd be for the title seeing as how this past weeks show ended. So if it does I think that Jeff wins and Kurt walks off. The IMPACT! after Kurt Angle comes out and starts talking. Than Jeff comes out and says instead of retiring, face me at Bound For Glory. I'm dreaming, I know, but would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back