• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on FX- Guillard vs. Miller

Good little piece on Nick and Carlos there. Very much looking forward to the Primetime specials.

And I have a bad feeling for Jim Miller in this fight. Call it a gut feeling, but I think he gets knocked out here.

Am I the only one that thinks the UFC took it to a completely new level in regards to production? Everything from the interviews to the promos were astounding. I think the new commentator(forget his name) can really be groomed into a fantastic commentator.

Jon Anik, and I personally find him incredibly obnoxious. Knowledgeable just annoying.

I agree, very good night of fights. Barry got a win, Miller beat that overrated prat Guillard, Rivera picked up a win in his last fight and we saw a sick elbow KO.

No shame in getting submitted by a submissionist of Miller's caliber, but again what costs Guillard is his recklessness. His striking is fantastic and combined with his takedown defense he could be a real contender at 155 but he needs to improve his mental fortitude and decision making.

Miller is an animal on the ground, the crispness and speed which he took Guillard was impressive as fuck. I'd like to see Miller vs Lauzon/Pettis. He has a good chance against Lauzon but Pettis might cause some problems with his explosive and quick striking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back