UFC 119: Mir vs. Cro Cop Prediction Contest!

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
This is the prediction contest for UFC 119: Mir vs. Cro Cop! DO NOT post your picks in this thread. PM your picks to me whenever you are ready. I will be taking picks up until the fights start, which should be around 7:15 p.m. EST. Any picks submitted after that point will not count.

When you make your picks, you have to pick whoever you think will win, the amount of confidence points you assign to each fighter, the method of victory (strikes, sub hold or decision), and the round (or decision). Regular fights are 3 rounds. Championship fights are 5 rounds. There are no title fights on this card.

Here are two examples of correct predictions:

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Luiz Cane
Winner: Nogueira (4)
Method of Victory: Strikes
Round: 1

A correct prediction here would net 6 points.

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Keith Jardine
Winner: Rampage (6)
Method of Victory: Decision

A correct prediction here would net 8 points. If you predict a decision, that is how you should go about predicting it.

I will be sending my picks to JMT225 so that there is no suspicion of cheating.

If you need reference for how this works, or have any questions, check out this thread: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=112934

I will not be reminding anyone about confidence points... it's your responsibility to understand the system.

Boxer38 will be putting his title on the line against Dressler for this card. Best of luck to the both of them!

Use the provided link to pick fights. You will be predicting 8 fights... so assign your confidence points accordingly.

http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-119-Mir-vs-Cro-Cop-13732

Frank Mir vs. Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Ryan Bader
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Matt Serra vs. Chris Lytle
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Evan Dunham vs. Sean Sherk
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Jeremy Stephens vs. Melvin Guillard
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

C.B. Dollaway vs. Joe Doerksen
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Matt Mitrione vs. Joey Beltran
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Mark Hunt vs. Sean McCorkle
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Alright we had 7 participants. Going to make this short and sweet because I have to get the WEC Pick'Em up, and I don't want to dwell on this card. The participation and the card itself was fucking terrible. Thanks to those who did participate... it's much appreciated.

For the #1 Contendership:

Super Hans - 23
Fizzy - 21
GuyCompton - 20
JMT225 - 10
Buffalo Dave - 9

Super Hans literally comes out of nowhere to win #1 Contendership. Congratulations to him!

For the title...

Boxer38 - 26
Dressler - 16

Boxer38 retains his title and will defend it against Super Hans Wednesday night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back