U.S.A vs Australia Rugby World Cup

Each time they show American fans it's always the fatass highly costumed stereotypical American.

And 41-5

You do realize the majority of the american fans are kiwi's right? We support the underdog/any team that play's Australia and myself alone know about 50 friends who are at that game dressed up in American stuff. We love our rugby and its a time to get drunk and party in the stands while supporting your team!

Also it's whats happening all over the country. Each town is going big on the hospitality and making the visitors feel at home. I drove through Remuera in Auckland the other day and there's scottish flags and jerseys everywhere, its a great atmosphere.

Also it's whats happening all over the country. Each town is going big on the hospitality and making the visitors feel at home. I drove through Remuera in Auckland the other day and there's scottish flags and jerseys everywhere, its a great atmosphere.

Sounds like a ton of fun.

Originally I thought the Samoans lookd the best, I think a dark horse though in the tournament is England. They're staying under the radar but still performing good.

We...are...a dark horse? Performing...good?
Really? England have been awful. Wales are the dark horse.

60 - 5? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ireland has this league for definite.

Finished 67-5.

As for Ireland, we are fielding a very much changed side for our next game but it should still be enough to do for the Russians. However, the Italians on the other hand could easily be somewhere that the Irish could stumble. We have rarely played that well against them in the Six Nations so we need to be careful.

We've never lost to them though. I see your point. Ireland may get too cocky in this like how they got too cocky against America and didn't get as many try's as they should've.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back