TUF LD

Pulling big time for English. Oh shit another guillotine?!?!?!

Fuck Marc Stevens, and HELL YEAH!!!! to English winning.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, the fucking irony at Koscheck saying GSP is easy to trick, considering the first episode saw GSP make Koscheck look like a fucking dumbass. In case you forgot, GSP tricked Koscheck into trying to steal GSP's "1st pick". And if I'm not mistaken that first pick was Marc Stevens, who lost twice in the first round.

Koscheck is such a dipshit. His team has got its ass whipped the entire season, and he's seems to be far more interested in being a clown.

Koscheck is such a dumbass. It's obvious how poor of a coach he's been, considering how poorly his team has done, and how the team has little respect for Koscheck as a coach. In comparison, GSP looks like a great coach.

So, is Rampage a better coach than Koscheck?

I think it's absolutely a legitimate question.

I feel like such a moron for thinking that because he's been through the show before, and because he trains out of such a great camp, that he'd be a decent coach at the very least.

Marc Stevens making fun of Kos was pretty funny, even though I think Stevens is an incredible douche. I personally don't feel like Kos has been that bad of a coach, however his teams lack of wins begs to differ so I don't know.....Brookins reminds me of a Diaz.

Marc Stevens making fun of Kos was pretty funny, even though I think Stevens is an incredible douche. I personally don't feel like Kos has been that bad of a coach, however his teams lack of wins begs to differ so I don't know.....Brookins reminds me of a Diaz.

How does Brookins remind you of an arrogant tandem of ********ers?

Marc Stevens making fun of Kos was pretty funny, even though I think Stevens is an incredible douche.
When Koscheck watches this show, I wonder what he thinks when he finds out he was tricked into taking a fighter with his first pick, who would lose twice early in the first round, and then proceed to mock Koscheck.

When Koscheck watches this show, I wonder what he thinks when he finds out he was tricked into taking a fighter with his first pick, who would lose twice early in the first round, and then proceed to mock Koscheck.

:lmao: I've thought of that as well. I wonder if he regrets doing the show because of how much of an ass he has looked like on it.

How does Brookins remind you of an arrogant tandem of ********ers?

Mostly it is his voice. It reminds me of Nate Diaz, that's about it. As for personality, he sort of reminds me of a mix of Diego and Luke Cummo. Seems like a really nice guy.

Literally the only similarity I could think of is that the Diaz brothers really like their weed, and I'm sure Brookins does too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back