Triple H Injured.....again???

As much as a lot of people hate on Triple H, he is a important part of Raw and as Dave said he make Raw better most of the time. Hopefully the WWE is just overshooting because I really was looking forward to the continuation of his rivalry with Sheamus as it seemed it was heating up. But oh well we will se it soon enough.

But I really hope Trips isn't rushed back because Raw is doing just fine and there is currently no reason to rush him back. He has earned this short R n R, and he shouldn't return til he is fully healed because no one really wants him to retire just yet. There are still people he has to put over!

I'm hoping Triple H comes back and all, but I'm hoping even more that this isn't a swerve and he's legit hurt. The Nexus vs Cena angle has been great so far and if done properly, it can go into Survivor Series. Triple H being away has forced creatives hand and looks what's come from it. You got Evan Bourne getting a push, the divas and tag divisions are getting exposure, and not to mention The Miz's push. Nexus has also got a lot more time than anyone would have thought and I think that's because The Game is out, IMO ofcourse.

When Triple H returns, I hope it's not a Royal Rumble return, clean house, then earn a shot at Wrestle Mania 27. That's been overkill for a long time, but he must continue his battle with Sheamus and I hope that's for the title. Sheamus has been on a tear and this feud picking up and then setting up for Wrestle Mania will be great to witness. Used before, but still nice to see.

If Triple H actually is injured, then I don't necessarily see this as being a big problem. Raw has been getting along just fine without him, a lot of younger guys have been given a real chance to shine and I think that they've done well. Having Triple H take some time off, in my view, has probably been very good for the careers of several stars on Raw.

Besides, if he is injured, it will just give him more time to spend with his family. If I'm not mistaken, isn't Stephanie expected to squeeze out another rugrat any day now? So Trips will wanna spend time with the new baby. If he's injured and is expected to be out, possibly, until around the end of this year, that just means that the possibility exists for more good things to happen to younger talent and for their careers to progress.

While i dont wish injury on anyone, for Raw and the new talent this is good news. Sheamus, Wade and now Miz will have to step up and hopefully get lots of time in the main event.

Once HHH returns he will have fresh opponents to face in Wade and Miz who will hopefully be more established as main eventers.

I hope creative uses Jericho and Edge, both guys who have been talking about retirement to build up the new guys. While Orton and Cena also can rub off on the new comers. If Orton wins the title soon he could potentially have a great feud with Miz while Cena is duking it out with Nexus/Wade

ya, I believe he's had this injury for a little while or got it training or something. There was a report last week that some baseball player saw him at a hospital getting rehab and posted it on his twitter, but WWE made him take it down. They're being pretty secretive about the injury, which makes you wonder how legit or even how serious it is.

As for his eventual return, I really hope they don't do the surprise Rumble return + win, that shit has gotten so stale lately, they do it every year. I'm all for a surprise return or two in the rumble on a consistent basis, but not return+win. They can find other ways to justify a Sheamus vs. Triple wrestlemania match. I do hope it's not that bad and we see him return at Summerslam or earlier in the fall.

But at the same time, RAW really isn't suffering without him, and if he comes back he's just pushing someone down the card... But I do like him, so I'm kinda torn.

(no pun intended).

It won't affect RAW or anything. Sure there were a storyline for Sheamus to be against Triple H at Summerslam. But still there's nothing gonna change. WWE has a back-up plan and I'm certain they're already covering it fairly well. Randy Orton is now challenging Sheamus at Summerslam.

We might eventually see this grudge match. I'm certain of that. WWE has back-up plans all the time. And I'm certain with such back-up plans they have to resurface the actual plans eventually. We could very well end up seeing Sheamus vs Triple H at The Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania. And either one of them would be good. Perhaps better than Summerslam. Time will only tell. But I am very confident that it won't affect anything WWE is doing right now.

Why do people keep thinking there is somebody behind the Nexus? Honestly, I might make a topic for this. Anyways, they are a group that wanted to all get contracts so they raised hell and now want to take over the WWE. Hunter already basically runs Raw, why would he need Nexus? Think about it. Also him returning at RR and beating Sheamus at WM for the title is WAY too cliche and over done.

The IWC needs to just calm down and accept the fact that he's injured and doesn't have much longer in the ring. Like I said earlier, the game is nearly over. He's going to have one more run and then hang up the boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back