Wrestlemania 17 HHH is defeated by The Undertaker
Wrestlemania XVIII HHH defeats Chris Jericho
Wrestlemania XIX HHH defeats Booker T
Wrestlemania XX HHH and Shawn Michaels are defeated by Chris Benoit
Wrestlemania 21 HHH is Defeated by Batista
Wrestlemania 22 HHH is Defeated by John Cena
Wrestlemania 24 HHH and John Cena are defeated by Randy Orton
Wrestlemania 25 HHH defeats Randy Orton

So here you have them....which is your favorite??

My personal favorite is his match in WM 16.... the match went for 40 minutes... and stood toe to toe with The Great One and WON making him the first heel to leave WM with the title intact.
very closely is his match against John Cena.... not because it was a technical masterpiece.... the Crowd that night made the match what it was.... even though HHH was heel he was insanenly over.... i remeber the faces of the people when he tapped out to Cena...NONE could believe it.

and thridly is his match at WM 20.... great matchm best triple threat match ever... technically flawless adn had a great ending

So... which is your favorite and why???

I agree completely Pepen.
Wrestlemania 16 was indeed awesome, Triple H walking in champion and heel, I absolutely loved that match, the whole PPV in itself.
I loved how Triple H tried quite a few times to get one of the opponents on his side, and if it didn't succeed he would turn to the other and do the same, had a bit of a chuckle over that.
And ofcourse I loved the fact that Triple H got to leave as champion.
The whole build up was awesome too, taking a look at the way it was quickly made into a McMahon family feud too, and the announcements of one McMahon in the corner of his own wrestler.
Absolutely great match, and definatly my favourite by far.

Vs Warrior for me, it's hard for me to imagine him getting squashed like that considering how well built he is nowadays. I'm sure a rematch would go in a reverse of that match.

I would either have to chose his match with Undertaker or the triple threat with Benoit and Michaels. The match with Taker was awesome and brutal and was just a good match overall and they really put on one of the best matches of the evening.

The triple threat match was incredible and probably made better with Benoit winning. The match was back and forth with great wrestling and great offense from all three competitors.

My vote would have to go to his Wrestlemania 17 match with Undertaker. That match was a classic that even stands out on a card like WM17. HHH and Taker tore the house down and really made it hard for Austin and Rock to one up them, though they did. It was just a flat out brawl that is always fun to watch. From HHH being thrown off the scaffolding to Taker getting hit in the head with the sledgehammer this match just oozed male machismo in a time where that's what the WWE was focusing on. Also, the match didn't hurt either men either. It made HHH look like a tough motherfucker while making Taker look badass as well. And it sort of planted the seeds for the Undertaker heel turn much later in the year, when he attacked the ref.

Any fan of HHH or Taker must check out this match and the entire WM17. My personal favorite show of all time.

While Benoit winning the World Title at Wrestlemania 20 is one of my all time favorite moments, for me, the answer is still the match at Wrestlemania 22 vs. Cena. In fact, I'd say it's not only my favorite HHH 'Mania match, but my favorite HHH match period since his first quad injury.

Cena vs. HHH just couldn't have gone any better. I thought HHH was his typical ******** self during the build-up to the match, but come game time, he delivered and he did the right thing in letting Cena win that night. Never have I been so thrilled to see an arena filled wrestling fans so disappointed. Cena at that point got shit on for no reason, while people were putting HHH over like he was the fucking savior of professional wrestling. It made me sick, but at the same time, the crowd interaction in that match makes it great, since the outcome absolute shits on all their hopes and dreams. It was so, so, so awesome when HHH tapped to Cena. That made the match for me, to be honest. HHH in that STFU, the crowd pleading for him not to tap... ahh, it was just so glorious when he finally did. Before that I'd say it was only a decent match with just a very entertaining crowd, but the last 20 seconds or so of it while HHH was in the STFU is completely what makes the match so fantastic for me.

I'm going with Wrestlemania X7 against the Undertaker. First, I enjoyed the build up to the match, with Triple H having Undertaker arrested, getting a restraining order on him against Stephanie, and then he destroyed one of his bikes. How does Undertaker respond? He has Kane to kidnap Stephanie, and threaten to tell Kane to throw her over a railing onto the floor for a match. The build was one of the things to make this epic.

Secondly is the match itself. A fucking WAR between these two. At what is called (and I agree with) the greatest pay per view ever, this match took place before the Main Event. At any other Wrestlemania for the past 9 years, this could have ended the show, and hell probably still could. Triple H may have lost this match, but it was a hell of a match to lose.

In second would be the Triple Threat at Wrestlemania XX, for my enjoyment of Chris Benoit winning the title.

I'm going to have to go with WM 18 because it was my favorite WM since 14 or 12 and the build was great the match lived up to the build. And he was in great shape and it was after(not right after) The greatness that was Rock v. Hogan.

For me, it's a tie between his WM 20 match and his WM 22 match. The match at WM 20 totally made that event and it was just filled with non stop action and an incredible finish that I'll remember for the rest of my life. His WM 22 match against John Cena ranks up there as one of my all time favorite matches. The way they interacted with the fans was just amazing. It proved to us that you don't always have to have superb technical wrestling skills to put on a ****+ match.

Triple H's greatest Wrestlemania match is something I'm always torn on. Him winning the Undisputed title at Mania 18 was a great moment because that was when he came back after the 1st quad injury. I also like the match he had with Batista at Wrestlemania 21. Like all the matches between HHH and Batista during their feud back then, this one was pretty brutal, and we saw HHH bleed a lot in this match.

His match with Cena wasn't the greatest wrestling wise, but this match helped put Cena over in a HUGE way. I thought it was a lock HHH would win this match, but he didn't. The build going into this match was perfect. The Cena hate was at all time high, and the crowd in Chicago was actually pulling for HHH. When HHH tapped out to Cena, I literally sat on my couch with my mouth wide open because I was in such shock. Triple H tapping out to cena was definitely a memorable moment.

If I had to pick his greatest match, I would have to go with the match he had with Taker at Mania 17. This match was awesome, and had show-stealer written all over it. Rock and Austin of course were able to top it with their WWF championship match, but it was still awesome. The streak wasn't as big of deal as it is now back then, and HHH came soooo close to ending it. When he hit Taker with the sledgehammer, you just knew it was over. When Taker kicked out, the Game threw a fit. You could just feel his desperation. This match could've headlined the show because it was just that good.

Well I can get it down to 3.Him vs Jericho at Mania 18, Hunter vs Rock,Foley and Show at 2000 and him vs Cena.The reason why 2000 is in my favourites cause it was the first Mania I saw in full.All the others I didn't see at once.I might have seen the first match of 15 and not the Main Event.So this is special.18 is in there cause I hated Jericho, but that has changed and now I really enjoy watching him in the ring.But I do think him vs Cena is the best cause when had the Champ vs the Game.Everyone believed that Cena was goign to lose, and when Hunter got trapped in the STF-U everyone stood up and said no, he not, no way.Then he tapped, everyone was in shock, I shit myself.This guy wasn't ment to lose he's the Game.But it was a great moment and it is his best match IMO, for the hype and the great in ring work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back