Top Faces

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
How do you rank the wrestlers of WZCW who deserve face pops? Who do you believe is the current top face here? Well rate them. List them how you see fit. Just be modest and don't include yourself if applicable.

1) "Showtime" David Cougar

2) Everest

3) Ty Burna

4) Chris Beckford

5) Gordito

How do you list them?

Well I'm a huge fan of Gordito and Beckford. They could easily battle it out for number 2. No way are they taking that Showtime David Cougar out of the number 1 spot, :p lol. Austin Reynolds gets at least a JoMo pop. Ty Burna could grow into an Undertaker surprise cheer with his sudden appearances. I also hear the fans cheer for this Baez guy or something. Any of those guys could hold down the number 1 face spot IMO.

I didn't think Everest was a face character... but:

1) "Showtime" David Cougar
2) Gordito
3) Baez, The Killjoy
4) Chris Beckford
5) Austin Reynolds/Ty Burna

Only reason why the last two are there is because both recently had face turns, so technically they haven't fully established face presence yet.

1. Showtime "David" Cougar (..or is that David "Showtime" Cougar? I like Showtime "David") - Dude has just been on a roll and transitioned from a cocky heel to a crowd pleasing face. His character development is near unrivaled in the fed.

2. Baez - He really knows how to play the face role well. His comedy bits are well done also and he brings a breath of fresh air to the fed. While he can knock out a real serious promo, he can turn around just as easily and provide a laugh.

3. Beckford/Gordito - I put these guys in a tie for third. Beckford has put up some incredible fights for the Elite X title and was the foil to Reynolds for quite some time. Gordito makes any division he's in better and someone I see growing talent wise soon.

4. Reynolds - The face turn was something I thought was for the best. Almost ironic that your character representation is AJ Styles because I've always felt that he can be an outstanding heel, yet has something more special as a face. While it's early in your face run I was a big supporter of a face turn for you. Ranking you lower because you just turned but I can see you escalating up quickly.

5. Ty Burna - I will drop my name here, not to be egotistical or anything, just looking at it from a neutral kayfabe stance if you will that the World Champ is getting mixed reaction and slowly turning positive from the crowd. I'm not sure if my gimmick and rp style will allow me to be a full blown face like the above five could/can, and I don't want to be seen as an Undertaker type face either. Not sure what direction to go but it really can only be subtle changes rather than a complete switch of tone and character. We gotta save that for when the gimmick runs it's course or I get bored with it ;).

Either way we got some great faces now in the fed, and I will say we've had some issues in the past looking for top faces to go against the plethora of great heels we've had. Especially now with the number one face Titus gone, I'll be interested to see who can rise up and claim his spot. Big shoes to fill for sure.

Hasn't been used in a while. Let's bring it back for the new guys to see:

1) Austin Reynolds

With Ty being more or less a tweener, Austin is easily in my eyes the top babyface. Especially after the massacre he delivered at LL.

2) Ty Burna

More of a tweener, he is still the good guy opposing Showtime right now. And according to girls, he's hot.

3) Gordito

The dude just won't take no for an answer and is always cracking a smile. He's pretty much an uberface.

4) Everest

Everyone loves a vet. And Everest is THE vet. Always at the top of his game, his presence alone gets a pop.

5) Brothers In Arms

The Brit and the Jap are The 'Zs own odd duo and their fight against the Crashin's has really garnered attention in the tag team ranks.

How have I never found this thread before? Hot damn.

Taking myself out of the equation, my list is quite similar's to Showtime's:

1: Ty Burna
2: Everest
3: Chris Beckford
4: Austin Reynolds
5: Wasabi Toyota

Just because I'm bored:

1. Ty Burna
2. Titus
3. Austin Reynolds
4. Everest
5. Gordito

Chris Beckford gets the award for being the uber babyface. If this guy goes heel, he will instantly receive top spot on the heel list. I will be surprised if he turns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back