Biggest Heels

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Some of the guys in this company just make you want to choke a Smurf. Who has you at the brink of despair every time they open their mouth here in The 'Z? Rate them and let them know how bad you wanna kill them. Be modest, of course and don't include yourself. We don't condone suicide.

1) Big Dave

2) Phoenix

3) Crashin Movement

4) Constantine

5) Austin Reynolds

6) Doug Crashin (Apparently due to X Pac heat)

How do you rate the villian's of The 'Z? Let your voice be heard.

Big Dave has held down the number 1 heel spot for some time and now that Veng is done and Ty has turned face i guess, his biggest competition is gone. Wrong. Constantine is one bad ass politican and easily has as much heat. Phoenix has also grown tremendously as a heel since SC. Austin had the cocky heel flair. I see a lot of potential for Chris Jones, he is someone one I would like to boo. Baller was the man to hate when he was a heel, and kinda as a face :p. The Stevens, Holmes and Kurtesy, have both developed strong heels.

Y'know, seeing as I want my guy to someday be the number one heel, I've been reading a lot of Big Dave rps. Not to copy 'em, just to see what he does that makes him so successful. He's definitely top dog.

Ty, Big Dave, and Vengeance held the top 3 spots for quite some time until Ty turned face/tweener and forced Vengeance to retire, so I'd say Big Dave.

The way I'd rank them right now:

1: Big Dave
2: John Constantine
3: The Crashin Movement (Crashin, Kurtesy & Holmes)
4: Phoenix
5: Chris Jones

I have not read enough yet to compile a top five but I have been enjoying Constantine's work

Just wait until Барбоса debuts... You won't know whether to love, hate, fear or pity him

Austin recently turned face, so he's out of here! My list:

1) Big Dave
2) Phoenix
3) Crashin Movement
4) John Constantine
5) Chris Jones

Constantine will easily move up the list quickly, but since he hasn't been around for a while... he isn't "notorious" as others. CM is only three because of storyline and the fact that there are three guys in the group.

I think WZCW is a bit light on top-class heels right now. It is surprising because of the vast array of talent we had a few months ago. People like Ty Burna, Dave Cougar and Everest lead the way. Right now though, I think Big Dave and Constantine (sorry for the name drop) are the best we have to offer.

Not counting myself though, I would go for:

1. Big Dave
2. Crashin Movement
3. Phoenix
4. Everest
5. Chris Jones.

With the recent shake up and the fact that this hasn't been used since October...

1) Showtime

Crashing people, winning title opportunities, stabbing partners in the back, this guy is quite the jerk nowadays. And to think, I called him top face.

2) Big Dave

He may not have won LL, but he's still had Everest's number. This renowned jerk-ass has been known to do anything to win.

3) Hunter "Jungleman" Kravinoff

Beating opponent after opponent and not afraid to tell you that it's because he's one with nature and you ain't, Hunter is a force to be reckoned with. Tread lightly. He may be on your trail as we speak.

4) Barbosa

Demanding via 4 different faces, Barbosa is quite the danger. You never know what he'll do next. Or is it "they"?

5) Constantine

He really suffered the last few weeks, but people still hate the politic turned wrestler just for being who he is.

I'd say it's currently:

1: Big Dave
2: David Cougar
3: Hunter Kravinoff
4: Baez
5: Barbosa

Constantine & The Crashin Movement are lurking in the back too.

1. Showtime David Cougar
2. Big Dave
3. Doug Crashin/Crashin Movement
4. Constantine
5. Barbosa

Honourable mention Phoenix and Baez

1. "Showtime" Cougar
2. Big Dave
3. Constantine
4. Blade
5. Baez, The Killjoy

I was skeptical of putting Kravinoff/Barbosa on that list because they don't seem as heelish as the others are... despite Blade being the lone tweener on the roster. The acts he's been pulling have been quite heelish, whilst Barbosa/Kravinoff get the odd chant. If Kravinoff faced Toyota though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back