Top 5 Feuds of the Past 5 Years

rayisawesomeness

Pre-Show Stalwart
Rank the top 5 feuds (In YOUR opinion) of the past 5 years in the WWE. Curious to see what you guys put.

Here's mine:
1. Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels (2008)
- In my opinion, this was probably one of the greatest feuds I have ever seen in my life. There was absolutely no flaw in it with their promos and matches being incredible. From their bloody Great American Bash match to their amazing ladder match at No Mercy. Loved and will always love this feud with a passion.

2. Matt Hardy vs. Edge (2005)
- This feud was the primary reason on why I was watching Raw at the time. Watching some of their matches was an extreme pleasure and I don't think I've ever seen a feud as hot as this one.

3. Edge vs. John Cena (2006)
- From Edge slapping Cena's father to Cena throwing Edge into a lake, this feud was just down right awesome. The promos these two gave us were amazing but more importantly, their matches were absolutely brilliant. Props to both Edge and Cena here for carrying Raw in 2006.

4. Batista vs. The Undertaker (2007)
- When I look back at 2007, I think of what a terrible year pro wrestling had what with the Chris Benoit tragedy and the steroid scandals. But one huge thing I really loved about it was this feud where two big dogs just went after each other, I'm not the biggest Batista fan but I have to admit it, he stepped up his game for this feud.

5. CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy (2009)
- Yes, I know this feud is still going on but it's been phenomenal! Anytime we get to see CM Punk as a heel, we're in for something special and this feud is not only something special, but quite possibly the best feud that these two have ever been involved in.

1. Edge vs. John Cena

- It felt like watching Batman fight the Joker.

2. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels

- Focus of the rivalry was purely on competition and amazing matches.

3. Randy Orton vs. Triple H

- This feud started exactly 5 years ago and has only gotten more vicious.

4. Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels

- So much psychology went into this feud.

5. Trish Stratus vs. Lita

- Easily the greatest feud in women's wrestling history.

1.) Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio (2005)
So much emotion put into the matches and promos

2.) Jericho vs Michaels (2008)
Great acting and wrestling

3.) Benoit vs Booker ('05-'06)
Great matches between two guys that were generally looked over

4.) Batista vs Undertaker ('07)
Great matches

5.) Hogan vs Michaels (2005)
Hogan's last great match. Michaels's last heel turn. Made me hate the guy for a while.

Those are my top 5 feuds of the past 5 years. But just incase you are talking about best feud of each of the past 5 years they are:

2005- Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio
2006- Cena vs Edge
2007- Batista vs Undertaker
2008- Michaels vs Jericho
2009- Jericho vs Steamboat

That was not Hogans last match Hogan vs Randy Orton was his last match anyways mine would be

2005-Batista vs Eddie Guerrero amazing feud loved it even though it was short lived totally amazing

2006-Jeff Hardy vs John Morrison IC title feud-Truly great when Jeff came back to attack EDGE I was so exited and glad my favorite Wrestler had returned to my favorite promotion and I really did not care who Jeff feuded with it was amazing

2007- Jeff Hardy vs Triple H an epic feud to say the least this feud lead to Jeff Hardy's main event push

2008- Jeff Hardy vs Triple H once again it was just amazing to see these guys clash at every PPV for the WWE title with so many fans hoping for Jeff to win the WWE TITLE and I was screaming on top of my lungs when he finally won the WWE Title

2009-Thus Far it would be Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy they had such great matches epically at WM 25 I personally think that was my match of the night but CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy is going really great and has the potential to beat Jeff vs Matt but we will see

Top 5 in no particular order as follows:
1. Bret v HBK - this fued started around WM 12 and continued til Bret's departure after the infamous Survivor Series Controversy! A classic confrontation of the old school babyface/heel v the Degenerate!

2. Austin v The Rock - possibly the greatest fued of any 2 wrasslers in WWE history, these 2 had such great in ring chemistry and the best mic skills in history.

3. Austin v McMahon - brilliant to watch, highly entertaining, a feud that was one of the cornerstones of a wrestling generation!

4. Edge & Christian v Hardy Boyz v Dudley Boyz - Not many would rate a triple threat tag team combo in a top 5 feud list but these guys participated in some of the best tag matches of all time, innovative, daring, revolutionary!

5. WWE v WCW - not the feud that ensued after Vince bought WCW but the feud that took place every Monday night courtesy of WWE Raw v WCW Nitro! It's such a shame to see no more competition in wrestling.

On a last note, I definitely wouldn't put the words Cena and Top 5 ever together in the same sentence!

Top 5 in no particular order as follows:
1. Bret v HBK - this fued started around WM 12 and continued til Bret's departure after the infamous Survivor Series Controversy! A classic confrontation of the old school babyface/heel v the Degenerate!

2. Austin v The Rock - possibly the greatest fued of any 2 wrasslers in WWE history, these 2 had such great in ring chemistry and the best mic skills in history.

3. Austin v McMahon - brilliant to watch, highly entertaining, a feud that was one of the cornerstones of a wrestling generation!

4. Edge & Christian v Hardy Boyz v Dudley Boyz - Not many would rate a triple threat tag team combo in a top 5 feud list but these guys participated in some of the best tag matches of all time, innovative, daring, revolutionary!

5. WWE v WCW - not the feud that ensued after Vince bought WCW but the feud that took place every Monday night courtesy of WWE Raw v WCW Nitro! It's such a shame to see no more competition in wrestling.

On a last note, I definitely wouldn't put the words Cena and Top 5 ever together in the same sentence!

Dude i think you have missed read the post its the last 5 years not last the last 15.

Anyways best feud Chris Jericho vs Shawn Micheals was my favourite.a tweener y2j and a face hbk even thru Shawn did do a heel move to start this feud suddenly turn y2j into one of the best heels and old yet great show stopper, show why he can still be one of the best guys with out a title run.

Edge vs Cena.Like other poster said this was classic hero vs villian.Edge with the smartness to steal/out think anyone by cashing in that money in the bank.The story line from the start was very solid and these two can feud again and again in years to come.

Hulk Hogan vs Shawn Michaels - Put simply..this feud was huge! Two icons from 2 totally different eras, one (Hogans) that began in 1984, and the other (Michaels) that began in 1996! The year was 2005 and they had never, ever met one on one in the middle of the ring!

Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair - Flairs last match - against the best in ring performer of all time! Awesome!

Triple H vs Randy Orton - From the days of Evolution, this feud has been building! Over the past 5 years it has delivered some solid buildup, and some even more solid matches.

DX vs McMahons - Was a great feud to just sit back and enjoy. It was funny, it had drama, attitude and action! The spirit squad were in there too. The antics provided for some great tv!

Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero - Great performers..the both of them! Every time they met..they had a 5 star match! And the feud had that deep, personal, competitive spanish - pride feel to it!

My FAV. feud and match of all time Samoa Joe vs Daniels vs AJ

But since this is only wwe so in no particular order :
1-RKO vs TAKER (Awesome story line)
2-Cena vs EDGE (This made cena and edge look bigger stars coming out of it)
3-CM Punk vs Morrison (Just a great feud coming out of a small brand)
4-Y2J vs REY (WOW)
5-Edge vs Taker (at 1st I wasn't a big fan of it but later on I was rely impressed by it . I still think creative could have done a better job with it but for some reason they ended this in a stupid way)

My Pick:

1)Taker V Shawn Michaels
2)Taker V Edge
3)Taker V Batista
4)Shawn Michaels V Chris Jericho
5)Cena V Edge (2006)

All excellent feuds!!!

My top feuds not necessarily in order are:

1. Triple H / Randy Orton
I have to put this feud on my list just because of the sheer fact of how long it has been going on, yes Cena has been injected into this feud as well but back when evolution is around and Orton was breaking out as a star that’s when this feud was amazing

2. Cena / Edge
I loved this feud over the title, I have seen personal (looking at least) feuds in the past but I have never seen a championship belt get thrown into a river just to piss off its former owner…IMO classic moment in that feud

3. Raven / Sandman
Another classic rivalry that went on for a long, long time Raven even goes as low as to recruit Sandman’s own son and use him as a psychological weapon to gain the upper hand over the guy, raven was a master manipulator in the ring and on the mic

4. Batista / Great Khali
Some may not remember this feud but there was one aspect of it that grabbed my attention. The Punjabi Prison Match. Those who are true wrestling fans probably hated this match. I am a fan of innovation, creativity, and complexity, and this match had it all. If you don’t remember the Punjabi prison match it was two cages a four-sided cage on the ring apron, with a door on each side that was opened at command and once commanded would remain open for 60 seconds, then shut permanently for the rest of the match, you could escape via this drop door or over the top, the second cage surrounds the first much larger both cages made entirely from bamboo, the bigger cage you must climb over to escape and the top was lined with sharpened bamboo sticks pointing downward… kinda hazardous which is why I believe it has only been used twice in WWE history. Great American Bash 2006 (Big Show vs. Undertaker) & No mercy 2007 (Great Khali vs Batista) I believe

5. WWE / WCW
The feud of all feuds when WCW was trailing in the ratings they drop a bombshell, take arguably the greatest wrestling star ever and turn him into a bad guy. Enter New World Order. The N.W.O. caused the beginning of the Monday night wars, WWE had to retaliate, and retaliate it did from attacking WCW headquarters to the formation of one of WWE’s most successful factions in D-generation X, in the end it was WWE that beat out the competition, thus ending that feud

Im not sure about top 5, i will have a think and post again, but here are two:

1. Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels (2008)
-Im just going to copy and paste what the thread starter said, because hes got it spot on. In my opinion, this was probably one of the greatest feuds I have ever seen in my life. There was absolutely no flaw in it with their promos and matches being incredible. From their bloody Great American Bash match to their amazing ladder match at No Mercy. Loved and will always love this feud with a passion.

2. Matt Hardy V MVP
Im sure this fued will be forgotten fairly quickly as it was just a mid card fued, but it kept me entertained for the best part of (was it?) 2007. They had all sort of competitions with eachother with MVP constantly trying to avoid a US title match with Matt Hardy. They also had a tag team reign together.

5. John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels (2007)

This was great because I remember marking out like a little bitch when HBK turned on Cena. This was a great match, which made some great Raw episodes.

4. Triple H vs. Mr. McMahon (2007)

For those wanting the Attitude Era to come back, this (along with #2 on this list.) was your time. This was awesome because it showed the different sides of Triple H. One week he was 'funny, prankster' Triple H. The next week he was 'serious, deadly' Triple H. It was great, and although Triple H gets alot of heat for various accusations, this is a highly underrated feud.

3. Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels (2005)

Unfourtunately, I didn't start watching wrestling on a weekly basis until 2007. I tuned in from time to time up until then, but I wasn't a "full-time fan" until 2007. So I didn't get to see this feud as it played out. But through the magic of YouTube, I have seen some of it, and from what I saw, it was a great feud. It featured two of the biggest stars this business has ever seen, and it deserves to be #3.

2. John Cena vs. Randy Orton (2007)

This feud was one of the best things going on WWE TV. You had the Austin/Rock of this era going at it. And as Cena put it on the 'DX' DVD, you had one guy trying to trump the other every week. It made for great television. Strong promos, intense action, this feud had it all. Unfortunately, it was cut short due to Cena's injury. Hopefully the feud they have going on right now can get back up to the same level of intensity it has been.

1. John Cena vs. Edge (2006)

Although Edge may not be the Rock to Cena's Austin like Orton is, this definitely had the same level of intesity as an Attitude Era feud. As many others have put it, this was a classic battle of good and evil, nothing more, but no matter how simple it was, it worked magically. And that's why it's Number 1.

My Picks...

5. Mick Foley and Edge vs Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk (2006)- Without the buildup to this match, the second annual One Night Stand ppv would have sucked. Seriously, Foley turning his back on the ECW audience, bringing back two of the most influencial ECW stars to defend it's honor, and best yet, helped Edge go from guy the fans disliked because of the Matt Hardy saga to one of the top heels in the WWE...

4. CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy (2009)- I know, cheating kind of because this feud is still in action, but CM Punk has really become one of the best promo guys in the WWE throughout this feud, and both men can headline the next ten shows together with every match being new and fresh...

3. Chris Jericho vs The Legends (2009)- Jericho's feud with the 2009 WWE Hall of Famers was brilliant. Jericho's weekly rants against the legends being hypocrites and Mickey Rourke glorifying their actions because of The Wrestler were nothing but phenominal. When Jericho squared off against Jimmy Snuka (HOF Class 1996), Roddy Piper (HOF Class of 2005), and Ricky Steamboat (HOF Class 2009), I didn't expect the match to be great physically, but emoitonally, this was one of my favorite matches of the last decade. But with Steamboat as the last survivor, and he started to wrestle Jericho, the match quickly became one of my favorites of all time, and also proved to me why Steamboat is considered one of wrestlings greatest techincal wrestlers of all time. Steamboat is still better to this day than more than half of the WWE locker room...

2. Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker (2009)- The build up to their Wrestlemania bout was amazing. The light vs the dark, the Icon vs the Phenom. And not only did Michaels get inside the head of The Undertaker (an impressive feat in itself), but he has come closest to defeating The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. This is among the two greatest Wresltmania matches of all time (along with Steamboat vs Savage)...

1. Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels (2008)- Come on, there has not been one feud in the last five years that can come close to this one. Jericho and Michaels were both at their best, and I've never been into a feud like this before. All the elements of this feud have made this the best in the last five years...period...

Honorable Mentions-

Shawn Michael vs John Bradshaw Layfield (2008)
The Undertaker vs Edge (2008)
Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio (2005)
DX (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) vs Rated RKO (Edge and Randy Orton) (2006)
MVP vs Matt Hardy (2007-2008)

Of the last 5 years I'd have to say it's hard still to choose, but these are my favorites:

Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels

Trish Stratus vs Mickie James

Randy Orton vs Triple H

Hulk Hogan vs Shawn Michaels

D-Generation X vs The McMahons

those are my top 5

there are many other great ones but these stand out to me
Mickie James's feud with Trish was just all around great, it was hot and it was interesting from all angles. Randy & HHH's feud was intense and especially the night HHH came out after Randy laid Steph out cold and HHH was just shaking angrily with that look on his face I knew this would be a great rivalry and it was, even though it needs to stop now. Hogan & Shawn was a dream come true and one of if not the biggest highlight of that entire year. Anything Shawn is in is great which is why I had to add DX vs The McMahons in and it was good to see DX back, it always is. Glad we had them back and didnt miss the NEW moments they gave us.
HBK just being as good as he is in these things brings me to the HBK vs Y2J feud another very intense feud, I loved every minute of it, and Rebecca can take a punch, Damn!

I personally like doing top 10's not top 5's and if i did then Undertaker vs Batista would be next followed by ECW vs WWE (invasion) then Rey vs Eddie and Randy Orton vs The Undertaker and The Undertaker vs Muhammad Hassan not the best feud ever but i just wanted to see where it wouldve taken off but i'd likely take that off the list cause i know theres somethin better out there

OK, I NOW HAVE TO EDIT THIS IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I'M ANGRY AT MYSELF ESPECIALLY SINCE WRESTLEMANIA 25 WAS MY FIRST ONE LIVE FOR NOT FORGETTING BUT LEAVING OUT UNDERTAKER vs SHAWN MICHAELS (it just happen to slip my mind cause i was thinking over the course of 5 years and not so recent)

so heres the updated list:

The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
Mickie James vs Trish Stratus
Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels
Triple H vs Randy Orton
D-Generation X vs The McMahons
Hulk Hogan vs Shawn Michaels

those ARE my official top 5, LET THE RECORD SHOW THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED! :)

1. Shawn Michaels vs. HHH (I cant believe this hasn't been said yet even though its probably been about 5 years since but I think deserves to be on the list.)
2. Shawn Michaels vs. Jericho (Easily the best of the 5, just an awesome feud start to finish).
3. Edge vs. Matt Hardy (This one is easy, no explanation needed)
4. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels (Another great feud that went unnoticed since it was before TNA Impact was on Spike TV)
5. XXX vs. AMW (Like Shawn vs. HHH, its at the brink of 5 years (maybe a little over), but this was the premiere TNA feud in its early days and the cage match to settle the feud was epic (Elix Skippers tightrope cage walk anyone?)).

I've only been back into wrestling since Royal Rumble 2008, after a 5 year hiatus, so my feud choices are going to be slightly newer. I no particular order:

1) HBK vs. Undertaker (2009): This was built up from nowhere, as they had no beef heading into WM25. HBK played mindgames the way he used to and his promo at the cemetary was awesome. Their match at WM25, in my opinion, trumped HBK-Hart @ WM12 as the greatest WM match ever.

2) HBK vs Chris Jericho (2008): Not only was this feud incredibly entertaining, but I think it officially put Jericho over as one of the top heels in the business. Jericho punched HBK's wife for Christ's sake. This was more personal than any other feud I have seen in a while.

3) Miz & Morrison vs. The Colons (2009): Underrated in my opinion, as their match @ WM25 was withheld from us (pissing me off so much that I ended up buying WM25 just to see it). This was WWE's attempt to reinvigorate the tag team division, and it was working great. These teams could have had more legendary matches if they had let it ride out. The buildup to WM25 was awesome, with each team successfully defending their respective belts against each other on Smackdown. The mic work was awesome and it really allowed us to see what John Morrison had besides what we're seeing now.

4) Edge-Undertaker (2008): Their match at WM24 was awesome, and the heel heat that Vicki and Edge built up during this time really solidified Edge as the top heel in the game. Their TLC Match at Extreme Rules was a classic and their Hell in a Cell match was even better. Edge showed me that even though he had tons of outside interference on his behlaf, he could compete toe to toe with the Undertaker.

5) HHH-Orton (Royal Rumble 09 - WM25, 2009): I specify the specific time period because Randy Orton was never better than during this time. Orton attacking all the McMahons, HHH's interview w/ JR on Smackdown, HHH's sledgehammer attack on Legacy on Raw, the home invasion, Orton kissing Stephanie after the DDT while looking into HHH's eyes while he was handcuffed to the ropes....all moments that reminded us all of how good HHH can be when the story is written for him. Unfortunately, since WM25, this feud has gotten stale, but if we all remember how it restarted, we can really appreciate the quality TV we got to see.

My personal best was Matt Hardy vs Edge from 2005. I don't recall a storyline that was based on real life events. WWE released Matt earlier for blogging about Lita messing around with Edge. The fan support for Matt was so strong that WWE took notice and re-hired him to being that feud. For me it was intense and a great feud as it was based on true life and Matt's feelings.

My others are:

Mickie James vs Trish Stratus 2006- A very well done psycho storyline with great buildup and that added more attentioon to the women's division.

HBK vs Hulk Hogan 2005- Just seeing the buildup of these two icons in a match nobody had ever seen before was great in itself. I wish the outcome was different though for that match at Summerslam 05.

DX vs McMahons/Spirt Squad 2006- For me personally it was somewhat entertaining. It was the DX reunion, I guess just seeing HBK/HHH together and trying to act cool again was good. The skits were kinda funny as well. Get ready for the 3rd DX reunion soon.

Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk 2009- These 2 evenly matched guys put on some good matches. It's also one of my favorites because we finally get too see fresh faces in the main event scene.

Orton vs. Taker - A great feud that really catapulted Randys career into the superstardom. Great HIAC match. He was the only guy I truly thought could have beaten taker at mania. I thought that because everyone knew at that point trhat Randy was the undeniable future of the biz. prob the only taker mania match outcome I was surprised about.

HBK vs Taker - Didn't really care about the feud until HBK came out in all white the smackdown before mania. I got to admit... I... MTFO! when he did that. probably oneof the best entrances/promos i've ever seen.

HBK vs Jericho - What can I say, these guys were meant to work together. Wouldn't mind seeing another feud with these two. It sucked to see Shawns smokin hot wife get punched in the face, but it sure as hell made things a little more interesting.

Matt Hardy vs. Edge - The real tension between the performers really made this a feud one to remember. The live sex celebration with edge and lita was fucking great.

Edge vs. John Cena - This feud was so good you almost didn't want it to end. But because every great feud must come to an end, it was really interesting to see how and where this epic encounter would culminate. I was happy to see that their feud did not and in HIAC because that is so cliche. It ended in the best possible way... edge being FU'ed through four tables on top of a ladder.

1. Shawn Michaels vs. HHH (I cant believe this hasn't been said yet even though its probably been about 5 years since but I think deserves to be on the list.)
QUOTE]

I wouldve put that on but honestly since that started in 2002 I just didnt consider it and honestly that ended before 2004 right? i mean they may have still been heated but the actual climax stuff was in 2002 imo, it wasnt like it was a 2 year rivalry non-stop and 2002 was the year it was most intense anyhow so i actually will leave it off my list after i update it for the simple fact that to me i see it outside of the past 5 years as it started in 2002

5. Triple H vs. Batista - Even though I'm not a huge Batista fan, this was a great feud. At the time people were marking out for Dave, and really wanted him to leave Evolution. IMO their HIAC match is underrated.

4. HBK vs. Jericho - I'm like the 10th person on here to name this, but how can you not? This feud was personal as well as psychological. Not to mention the matches was excellent. Great, great feud. We need more like these. (Hint HHH)

3. Orton vs. Undertaker - How come every feud the Undertaker touches it turns to gold? This was no exception. It definitely stamped Orton as a mega-heel and again, the matches were great. I honestly though for a brief second that RKO would end the streak.

2. HHH vs. Orton - I know, I know. I have to put this in here though. We are all sick of this feud, but let's be honest, for a moment in time this was great. The student vs. the teacher. I liked this rivalry because it became very personal. That's what good feuds are all about. It should have ended with that horrible WM25 main event, but all in all, good feud.

1. Edge vs. Undertaker - I loved every minute of it. When it first began though, I had my doubts. I really didn't think they would mesh well together. But I was way wrong! WM24, there HIAC, all great matches. When Edge turned psychotic before their HIAC, great entertainment. It was just awesome.

(these are in no particular order by the way)

Hogan vs Michaels- The best feud ever, Michaels has never been better.
Michaels vs Jericho-The most intense feud to happen over the past few years, when all the other feuds were stale.
Flair vs Foley- this feud could still be going on today, it's a shame it was only one match.
Kurt Angle vs Michaels- one of the best matches and feuds these two have ever been in.
Matt Hardy vs Edge- this feud had huge potential only to be thrown under the rug and forgotten.

1. randy orton and undertaker - was just epic. it skyrocketed randy orton into the main event

2. kurt angle and hbk - no brainer. its probably on everyone's top 5 and if not, is definently on everyone's top 10

3. eddie and rey - so much emotion, at timess it felt like it was real. I marked out the day eddie turned on rey and started carrying around the mask. it also gave us a great ladder match at summerslam 05

4. hbk and undertaker - the promos were just god like from hbk. his entrance at wrestlemania. justt greatness
5. randy orton and mick foley - I feel this fued it very underrated. we saw a star on the rise in randy orton spit in mick foley's face. fued picked up in the royal rumble when foley eliminated orton and himself after a 30 + minute performance by orton. although there was that not so great handicap match at mania, they made up for it at backlash with that hardcore match for the ic title. arguably randy orton's best in ring performance so far

Well, my picks are:

5 - DX X Rated RKO 2006/2007
I founded this one to be amazing, lots of heat between the two teams, and they pulled out a great match at New Year's Revolution, despite Triple H injury.

4 - Rey Mysterio X Eddie Guerrero 2005
In my opinion, the most exciting feud in 2005, i just loved the ladder match at summerslam, and I remember celebrating like crazy when Eddie won that Steel Cage match to close the feud, even though I was cheering for Mysterio.

3 - Undertaker X Edge 2007/2008
Awsome feud, although they didn't had a brilliant match at Wrestlemania XXIV, the pulled out amazing promos and a crazy TLC match to close it up.

2 - RVD X John Cena 2006
They did an awsome job bringing back ECW, and their match at One Night Stand was brilliant. The audience was simply amazing, and seeing RVD with those belts at the first episode of ECW on Sci-Fi made the entire feud well worth:)

1 - Chris Jericho X Shawn Michaels 2008
Top of the top in the last five years, Y2J and HBK simply delivered some of the best promos and matches I've ever seen. Their ladder match at No Mercy, In my opinion was the best match of that year and proved even more that this two man are future hall of famers

to me my fave would have to be

y2j vs hbk
cena vs edge
rey vs eddie
cena vs orton
hhh vs orton

some side notes
batista vs taker
hardy vs hardy
dx vs mcmahons

but the 5 i listed were all great, because just when u thought it was over more things come out, the dx/mcmahon fued would have made it but i like fueds to be one on one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back