Tomko!

kobrad

Pre-Show Stalwart
WOW!!! this guy just keeps getting fatter and fatter. He is seriously the most pathetic guy on Wrestling TV right now. We all know the crap shutes in WWE right now because they are all the same, all the time. But seriously if you didnt see impact tonight, well Tomko didn't get an entrance, lost in 45 seconds, and he looked FAT!!!

Wasn't this the man who was suppose to be this HUGE return to IMPACT! and now he is absolutely nothing. Yea Tomko sucks and isn't even worth a roster spot. I think TNA should get rid of him.

I think TNA should of at least pushed him a bit, if not for like a month, put him in a tag-team or at least as an enforcer, where he is actually valued.

What do you think?
What should of they done with Tomko?

First off, I would like to see him get a couple of weeks, months, years off to get in shape. After that, I have posted this before, but I would have liked to seen him paired with Daniels.

I think the two of them would have made a great heel to tweener tag team. I would call them the Darkside Saints. They could feud with Beer Money, Morgan and Hernandez, MCMG, or the Young Bucks.

An in shape Tomko and Daniels would make for good members of Team Flair or to Help Young against the Band.

It won't happen and shouldn't happen with him being so out of shape.

TNA really dropped the ball on this acquisition. For the shape he is currently in, there was no reason for him to be hired and given ANYTHING monetarily. I hadn't seen him since he was in WWE way back when, as I started watching TNA after he'd been let go originally. I've even seen pics of him from then and he was still really buff, with almost no fat on his body, he was all muscle. But WOW. He is in horrible shape, and is flabby as hell, and his facial hair doesn't even look right anymore. TNA needs to either make him buff up and get back in shape, or can his ass, only then will I have any interest in seeing him do ANYTHING near a wrestling ring.

Exactly what you saw done with him tonight, and exactly what has been done with him for a few months now since his return – job him, and use him to get guys over.

Tomko ran his course in TNA, and gained far too much weight through his injury (ies?) by the time he came back. I thought his return was severely mis-handled in being exposed as the masked assailant, seeing as it took TNA what felt like three and a half years to finally expose him after AJ had essentially moved on, but regardless, he came back at a time when he'd really been forgotten, and there really wasn't much to do with him at that point.

I have no problem with him jobbing to get guys like Terry over right now. None whatsoever.

Yes, anyone can beat a jobber, but when that jobber is a guy like Tomko, the value's just a little better for the guy you're pushing.

You know, I was starting to become a fan of Tomko back I believe in 2007 when he was having a singles push as a babyface. He was starting to get over with the fans, he was improving, he was in shape....but that was then. And then he left...

He was on a roll and TNA was using him right but I guess he wanted more or he wanted something else.

Then he went to WWE and got nowhere. WOW...

Now look at what his career is. He was going to be something and now he's a fat jobber. Man, if you really look at it, it's his fault he is what he is now. He has no passion, he isn't really loyal, and supposedly, he's arrogant backstage. What a sad turn of events for Tomko in the last 4 years. He's the next Braden Walker.

You tubs are ridiculous. The guy shows up without a six-pack of abs, strong enough to kill any one of you with a single punch, and he's "fat." Once again, it must be real nice to sit back and be able to judge people who are actually out there doing the things you spend your time watching people do.

He'd be in much better shape if they had a better plan for him: simple as that. Tomko's still a very talented big man wrestler, no matter his current physique, and all it would take is one motivated, involved feud to get him right back to that dreamy body that you all seem to lust after...what is this, a topic full of Vince McMahon posting under pseudonyms?

That said, "It's Damn Real!," you're totally right.

You tubs are ridiculous. The guy shows up without a six-pack of abs, strong enough to kill any one of you with a single punch, and he's "fat." Once again, it must be real nice to sit back and be able to judge people who are actually out there doing the things you spend your time watching people do.

He'd be in much better shape if they had a better plan for him: simple as that. Tomko's still a very talented big man wrestler, no matter his current physique, and all it would take is one motivated, involved feud to get him right back to that dreamy body that you all seem to lust after...what is this, a topic full of Vince McMahon posting under pseudonyms?

That said, "It's Damn Real!," you're totally right.

He's out of shape in terms of the shape he was in that most TNA fans would have remembered, so I do understand the correlation of saying that his weight/ring shape did in fact hurt him, since it did in fact hurt him, but I do agree thta smarks/marks tend to harp on those types of things far too much when it comes to how a wrestler looks.

I'd imagine most were relatively shocked at how good Hall looked at the PPV all things considered, as well.

Either way, I like Tomko being used as he's being used right now, and jobbing him doesn't actually hurt him all that much in the event they do find the right feud for him seeing as the work could actually be as simple as "I'm tired of losing. I didn't come back to TNA to lose."

There is still plenty of potential in Tomko right now, but as for the current state of his character, he's being utilized perfectly, IMO.

Totally agreed. If they're looking to put over new guys, which is obviously their plan, then using someone with worldwide, traveling wrestler-cred like Tomko as enhancement talent is a great move. He did more in getting Terry over tonight than Terry's squashes over Magnus, Williams or Anderson did in weeks prior.

I agree he works well as an enhancement talent. He can put over larger guys just cause his size.

It really does not matter if he is out of shape or in shape as long as he does not hurt someone or himself cause of it.

There have been wrestlers over the years that have not been in great shape and have still been contributers to the wrestling world ie Samoa Joe, Raven(later on in his career) and so on.

He can still be over even if he is "out of shape" and still put on decent jobber matches or more.

In a perfect world he would be in shape but he is still out there putting over guys and working hard. So if he can get back in shape that would be icing on the cake but works well as he is right now too.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A PERFECT BODY TO BE A WRESTLER!

Just to add my little bit to this thread, I personally think all he needs to do is come to the ring in a top and keep it on!!!

This way people will stop talking about his "moobs" and focus on his in ring ability, which he still has plenty of...

Tomko, out of shape? That's an understatement. This guy is fat. I use to follow this guy even back in wwe when he was christian's enforcer. Then when he left wwe and came to tna the first time. I happen to turn to tna while wwe was on commercial tonight, and when Tenay said Tomko i had to take a double look. I was like damn what happened. He went from being a guy with potential and undervalued to being slammed around the ring by an Englishmen to show the crowd how strong the englishmen was. Anybody that can throw Tomko around at that size is powerful. Nuff said.

Sure Tomko got some fat on him thats something that can be expected when down with injuries. That being said its still no excuse for the shape he is in. If TNA is going to push the company to the next level and try to go against WWE they can't just dig up someone, shove em in the stories, then expect them to be a draw. Come on guys Tomko should have been given sometime to cut the weight he put on. Think of it this way, how many of you went " What the Hell " when they saw the nasty boys ? I remember rooting for them back in the day but now ? come on stop raiding the past to bring about change in the future.

Tomko is a hell of a worker as far as I am concerned he just needs to get the weight off. Tomko has had some great feuds over the years but they always built up to it. Now they bring him back and like someone said they throw him in with Rob and have Rob steam roll right over him. Not impressed with this unless this is a way they are going to start a program between Rob and Tomko.

The Belt that Rob is holding right now hasn't seen a whole lot of attention as of late and even some people questioned why it was on Rob. Maybe they are hoping that Tomko will do like Hall and cut the weight but until then lets keep a shirt on him. Rob and Tomko could have some great matches I'm sure. I was surprised to see Rob do the Spinning back kick he pulled off. A man that size that can do that and make it look somewhat decent has got some talent.

In closing I say lets see where this goes before we judge Tubby... scuse me Tomko to fast. Maybe he will hit the gym after seeing a replay on tv and seeing how big he has gotten. On a side note it would be kinda funny to see if they do run a program with Tomko and Big Rob and Tomko does cut weight. Think about it two weeks in a row he's all tubby and jiggling then two weeks later he gets slimmer and slimmer every two weeks due to TNA's taping 2 weeks worth of shows in one week. Maybe it will land him a spokesman job for a weight loss product.

TNA Tapes what 2 times a month? C'mon man a proper diet and excercise and he can cut that fat in a month.

He's fat and out of shape. If he had a lower back injury I'll accept it since you can't really work your abs when your lower back is jacked up. Short of that get in a gym, and make sure you run to and from said gym and get in shape.

There's no excuse oher then a severe medical condition for anyone to be fat and out of shape especially if that person is trying to sell himself as a musclebound wrestler to make a living.

Not that I care what Tomko looks like or what he does, but if he's going to be showng up on a TV show I happen to like watching he should at least be in shape.

I think Tomko will soon be on the future endeavoured list TNA Style thanksz to his great passion for what he is doing (insert sarcasm here) he's a fat lump of lard and half of what he used to be when he was teaming with Christian when he was actually interesting to an extent so he should consider it an honour to be even on any wrestling roster for any company. My rant on Tomko is over.

He doesn't really look "fat" honestly and didn't he get this way because of an injury. Yes he got greedy and left TNA to try WWE again and he got hurt. He my not have the desire or the loyalty but he can still put on a decent match and just needs time to work on his build and hopefully get the push we all thought we'd see him get. He's got talent, but he's got to find his way because he's really fallen since 2007.

Tomko has let himself go, whether it's due to injury or laziness, it doesn't matter. He does look fat when you compare him to how he looked previously. His trunks are not doing him any favors either.

Obviously he know how to get back into shape if you saw how he looked previously and hopefully he does. He's got the size and skill that Bischoff/Hogan.

First thing i thought when i saw Tomko was WOW, look how out of shape Tomko got. I don't watch TNA every week but I'm pretty sure i saw him a few weeks ago and he didn't look that bad. You can't use the excuse that he's been injuries because he has been on TV and fought AJ Styles before the heel turn and he didn't look this bad. He looks like a guy who stopped using steroids and nowthe muscles are turning into fat. Also not only did he job but he got squashed.

WOW!!! this guy just keeps getting fatter and fatter. He is seriously the most pathetic guy on Wrestling TV right now. We all know the crap shutes in WWE right now because they are all the same, all the time. But seriously if you didnt see impact tonight, well Tomko didn't get an entrance, lost in 45 seconds, and he looked FAT!!!

I really Agree with you,Tomko is a very crappy wrestler. He Is very fat and pretty much no one gives a shit about him. Since he made his return he has been jobbing to almost the whole roster. He is just Pathetic, IMO he doesn't deserve a spot in the TNA roster.

Wasn't this the man who was suppose to be this HUGE return to IMPACT! and now he is absolutely nothing. Yea Tomko sucks and isn't even worth a roster spot. I think TNA should get rid of him.

Yeah Tomko was going to make a huge Impact on his return to TNA, But I guess that TNA realized that he will bring nothing to the table. They should just really get rid of him and bring Mick Foley back, Shit we all know that Foley is old but he is 10 time the wrestler then what Tomko is.

I think TNA should of at least pushed him a bit, if not for like a month, put him in a tag-team or at least as an enforcer, where he is actually valued.

I really don't think that Tomko deserves a push, He will just be a waste of time. They only thing that Tomko is good at is as an enforcer that's it.

He is out of shape, but hey thats not really our thing to comment about, were not his employers.

I don't know why he feuded with AJ, did all those run-ins and that weird interview leading up to their match only for him to be completely forgotten when the Hogan/Boschoff Era began.

They need to find something for him to do. He is a TNA wrestler, he's done plenty there before and that shouldn't be forgotten.

I really Agree with you,Tomko is a very crappy wrestler. He Is very fat and pretty much no one gives a shit about him.

Very fat? Seriously?? C'mon I think more of you, really! I would qualify as out of shape but then again I'm not that fat and I'M not paid the big bucks to look good. Fact is, I'M not 6 foot anything with tatoos and a wrestling background. Tomko is NOT very fat but is out of shape for a career wrestler. My friends would (should) accept me like that but for a guy of Tomko's stature/reputation, not quite the same!. Tomko, RIGHT NOW, looks questionable, but with some hard work should look better and better as time goes by. Now, is he a slacker? I honestly don't know and am not in a position to know for certain but still it could just be because he hasn't taken some serious time to heal from his old injury.

In conclusion, I still find it very sad that some people would call him VERY fat as he MAY look out of shape (somewhat) by wrestling standards but still looks remotely decent (get back to work, Tomko!!!) and I believe he could become a power-game villain (or even hero, considering the circumstances)...

What do you think?
What should of they done with Tomko?

I'll tell you what they should have done with Tomko. He should have been future endeavored. Seriously, he sucks. I've never liked anything that he has ever done. People might argue that he can still be used as a jobber, but TNA has a huge roster at the moment. Guys who are decent but can't make it onto a show without being used as a jobber should be the ones who get used that way in the matches. Tomko has been awfully boring his whole career and they should have just future endeavored him instead of bringing him back because he's a waste of a space on the roster that could be taken by someone who has potential to improve in the future.

Tomko is serverly out of shape, I was watching his match against Rob Terry and couldnt believe he looked that bad, remember guys TNA is a lighter schedule so Tomko can easily get back into proper shape, he doesnt tour, he doesnt have to get planes to go here or there, so why isnt he hitting the gym when hes not competing?.

He seriously has no excuse, he was credible in his first stint in TNA but now i seriously dont want to see him screen in his current form, the same goes for scott hall, neither man should wear trunks and go topless untill they have sorted their aparent weight issues.

This issue has also made both men very sluggish too which doesnt help anyone competing against them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back