• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA...You write the storyline that works

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLDD

Dark Match Winner
I've been a fan of pro wrestling since I was probably 5 yrs old. Over the course of the last 20 some odd years wrestling has given us some memorable storylines.
Examples of some great storylines in my opinion...DX, NWO, Ministry of Darkness, Kane/Undertaker feud, Ric Flair/Macho Man feud and so fourth.

I know that there are plenty of folk out there that are discouraged with the writing and storylines that TNA has been putting out. Like all other companies they've had their share of straight up crappy storylines
Examples... Samoa Joe kidnapping, The 10-10-10 They're Coming which ended up being Hulk Hogan and Immortal, The ever so great Claire Lynch baby mama drama and plenty more that I'm forgetting.

While many seem to be critical of the WWE storylines it seems to me that just as many if not more are critical of TNA storylines. While I personally think that TNA has produced some good storylines they've had their fair share of failures...

No the main question. If you could write and produce a few storylines for TNA that could take them to the next level what would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back