TNA Round 3, Match 1: Harlem Heat vs. The Koloffs

Harlem Heat vs. Koloffs

• Harlem Heat

• Koloffs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The Following match takes place in the six sided TNA Ring under TNA Rules.

Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray)
08.jpg

vs.

The Koloffs (Ivan and Nikita Koloff)
02.jpg

I love the Koloffs, I truly do. They were a classic "foreign cheap heat" team.

But Harlem Heat rank in the all-time greats. They helped to redefine tag team wrestling in WCW after the split of The Hollywood Blondes, and prevented WCW's tag team division from being based around the likes of the 2nd run Nasty Boyz and a displaced Public Enemy. In double digits as far as championships go, these guys were mean, nasty, athletic, talented. Adding Sherri Martel as a manager only made them that much better.

Harlem Heat in a walk.

Harlem Heat was such a great team with great chemistry that they get the vote from me. The Koloffs could get great heat, but their overall package isn't as good as Harlem Heat. Booker was the speed while Stevie was the strength although both were agile. Harlem Heat are sort of in the shadows now since Booker became a big singles star, but the tag team really was great, cohesive, and dominated and help rebuild the WCW tag division.

I'd like to think I'm as much of an Old School fan around as anyone else, but this is new school all the way. The Heat are a dark horse to win this whole thing. There's just a chemistry there that is literally natrual. Those two were the WCW tag division for awhile, when there was a decent tag division. The Koloffs are great as well. Easily the best evil foreigners gimmick ever, but they're overmatched here. Heat win and do it easily

I voted for Harlem heat here but is anyone a real big fan of them and think of them as one of the top tag teams of all time or anything because i don't. I don't dislike them but there were dominate when the wcw tag division wasn't that strong. American Males, Nasty boys, Public enemy and a lot of worse tag teams. It wasn't until teams like steiners, road warriors, and outsiders came along they they were put to the backside and booker became a singles wrestler. Just wonder what everyone else feels. I know they have the accomplishments but still don't view them as a top tier team.

Harlem Heat, easily. They are arguably the greatest tag team in WCW's history (Outsiders and Steiners, you'll get your chance at this.) This team was tag team wrestling for WCW, and they simply dominated the division for years. The Koloffs were a great cheap heel heat "Russian" tag team, but other then that, I was never too impressed. They filled the stereotype of the technician and wise wrestler with Ivan, and the raw young power of Nikita, I like taht formula, but it's not enough to beat the Heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back