TNA Round 2, Match 1: Harlem Heat vs. The Two Man Power Trip

Harlem Heat vs. the 2 Man Power Trip

• Harlem Heat

• 2 Man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All matches take place inside of the six sided ring.

Harlem Heat are the team of Stevie Ray and Booker T from 1993-1997.

The Two Man Power Trip are the Team of Stone Cold Steve Austin and Triple H from 2001.

All I remember about The Two Man Power Trip is them squashing a couple of people, and HHH fucking up his leg. Hardly the legacy you'd expect from two of the most popular wrestlers of the past decade.

This is the quintessential matchup of two different styles of tag teams. Harlem Heat are brothers. That's a natural bond that can't be duplicated no matter what. They were a great team that had great chemistry together and have the gold to prove it. On the other hand you have two rivals put together but they were so great individually that they were a dominant team. had it not been for the injury they would have had a longer reign, but Harlem Heat is still miles better as a team, no matter what.

Two Man Power trip was a good "alliance" and Stone Cold & HHH as allies was entertaining and a force. But them as a tag team, really was nothing special. It was just two of the biggest stars acting as a team. Only thing I remember from it was their interaction with Lita. They really didn't achieve anything as a tag team. Whereas Harlem Heat was a great tag team, won the tag titles numerous times, has great chemistry together as a team, and put on some great matches. I vote Harlem Heat.

Two Man Power Trip were a temporary alliance, much like Rated RKO. Two big names thrown together as part of a feud and nothing overly memorable. HH worked well as a team and had the longevity and the gold to prove it. Heat win for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back