TNA QR for 7/4/11

Joe's Gonna Kill You

The Hunt is On
7/14/11 Impact Qtr Hours
Impact Wrestling (9p-11p) earned a 1.2 cable rating on 7/14 – a .92 M18-49, a .8 in M18-34, and an average audience of 1.6 million viewers.

Qtr hours:

Pretty interesting that the highest Quarter Hour is Sting the 52 year old winning the title

Amazing what happens when you advertise a big match more than a week or a few hours in advance isn't it?

It's not particularly interesting or surprising that the highest rated quarter is Sting winning the title. Everyone loves a title change.

Overrun guys....overrun. It draws. Doesn't matter if they trotted out Rob Terry vs. Orlando Jordan, the overrun always draws among the best if not the best quarterly rating every week for just about any wrestling show. It helps to have a World title match though to hype, obviously.

Overrun guys....overrun. It draws. Doesn't matter if they trotted out Rob Terry vs. Orlando Jordan, the overrun always draws among the best if not the best quarterly rating every week for just about any wrestling show. It helps to have a World title match though to hype, obviously.

There is no overrun on impact. Also, while this is usually true in WWE it isn't in TNA.

There is no overrun on impact. Also, while this is usually true in WWE it isn't in TNA.

Huh? I always have to set my DVR to record a few minutes after 11PM because Impact always seems to slightly go over the hour. Maybe it's just my cable company or something, but I always have to set my DVR to record an extra few minutes after 11 just in case as sometimes it overruns for me, despite being a taped show.

Huh? I always have to set my DVR to record a few minutes after 11PM because Impact always seems to slightly go over the hour. Maybe it's just my cable company or something, but I always have to set my DVR to record an extra few minutes after 11 just in case as sometimes it overruns for me, despite being a taped show.

Occasionally 11:02 but I think for the most part recently it hasn't been doing an overrun. I could be wrong. They change it around show to show sometimes. I still do not think a ton of extra people are tuning in for two minutes. It isn't uncommon for something completely random like Q3 to be the highest rated segment in TNA. For a long time they had the problem where the audience steadily decreased throughout the show opposed to increasing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back