TNA personality Lauren is leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ProWrestling.net is reporting that Lauren Brooke is apparently leaving the company soon due to the fact she's getting married and wants to move on with her life.

I know this isn't that big of a deal because she's "just an interviewer", but I've always enjoyed Lauren's segments and felt she really fed off the scenarios in a really unique way that TNA wasn't able to recreate with her predecessors.

Question is, who's her replacement? Christy Hemme? Not horrible, but still a step down from Lauren, IMO.

It seems they were teasing this when they finally had her fight back the Beautiful People last night. When she slapped Lacey Von Erich, I must admit, I marked out a bit. Nothing like a good cat fight.

But I'm guessing that she wants to resolve that part of her character before she leaves. After all, she's always been the #1 target of ridicule from the Beautiful People.

It's a shame to see her go. She's a gorgeous woman and did a decent job. A bit overacted for my taste, but a good job nonetheless.

Does Abyss know about this? Anyways, I'm not a huge fan of Lauren but she did do a decent job as an interviewer. She is easy on the eyes too. She overacts a bit too much for my taste, but her, Hemme, and JB are really the only decent interviewers in wrestling today.

I would pick Lauren over Josh Matthew any day. I think Hemme would be a good replacement since she does a majority of the interviews now. Hemme doesn't come out as over the top and actually blends well with the wrestlers.

I wish the best for Lauren whatever she does.

I'm sorry to see Lauren go. I enjoyed her work. She was ok as an interviewer, not great, but not terrible. As an actress, she did pretty well awhile ago when Nash and The Pope were hitting on her. I guess the question is, do they just replace her, or write her out as part of an angle?

Christy Hemme would be the natural replacement since she's retired from the ring. She seems to be doing more of the backstage interviews recently.

I'm not happy to see Lauren go, but as the OP said, she is "just an interviewer". TNA will find another hot blonde with a pretty smile and a decent boob job to fill the role. They've done it for years.

Lauren finally got some payback at the Beautiful People with the slap, and walks out with her head held high. Christy will probably step in as lead interviewer, and as I've said in the thread on her, she's not doing bad, so there's no major loss here.

I think Lauren is the hottest woman in TNA, so yeah definitely sad to see her go. I think she's making a mistake also, because she's probably never going to find a job that gets her that much fame and money for the little amount of work it is.

Hopefully they'll get somebody just as hot. Christy Hemme shouldn't be an interviewer. She's too wild. She needs to be like a manager or something.

ProWrestling.net is reporting that Lauren Brooke is apparently leaving the company soon due to the fact she's getting married and wants to move on with her life.

I know this isn't that big of a deal because she's "just an interviewer", but I've always enjoyed Lauren's segments and felt she really fed off the scenarios in a really unique way that TNA wasn't able to recreate with her predecessors.

Question is, who's her replacement? Christy Hemme? Not horrible, but still a step down from Lauren, IMO.

I'll miss Lauren. Sure she wasn't the best interviewer, but she did her job well and is pretty. Whoever is marrying her is a lucky man. Christy Hemme might be replacing her, I don't have much of a problem with that because she's alright at interviewing. TNA Impact won't be the same without Lauren though because I have always been entertained by her interview segments.

While I did like Lauren, I also don't think she'll be that hard to replace. While she did pretty good, it wasn't like she was great at what she was doing. It seems Christy Hemme will be taking her place. She's been doing interviews backstage for a while now, and since she's said she's done with wrestling, she would be the perfect candidate.

Not really a major loss but I'm still sad to see her go. She did a wonderful job as an interviewer but like it's already been said, she won't be hard to replace. As a matter of fact, I doubt there's going to be a replacement. They already have Christy and JB. Christy isn't doing too bad. She's definitely better as an interviewer than wrestler. And JB is just awesome, as he's always been. So they don't really need a third interviewer. I wish her well in all of her future endeavors. I read she's leaving on good terms so we'll hopefully see her again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back