Ten Hottest Women in Wrestling Today

Kenny Powers

Bulletproof Tiger
Well it looks like Chris Crash graced us with another article of his. "Ten Hottest Women in Wrestling Today". Here is his top ten list:

10.Maryse
9. Alicia Fox
8. Dixie Carter
7. So Cal Val
6. The Bella Twins
5. Lauren Brooke
4. Eve
3. Maria
2. Christy Hemme
1. Kelly Kelly

Personally, I think this is the worst list of all time. Dixie Carter? really? I mean she is attractive for her age but seriously? Where are the Beautiful People? or even Daffney? The Bella Twins look like hermaphrodites and Lauren is even worst. Anyways, here is my top ten list.

10. Gail Kim
9. Christy Hemme
8. So Cal Val
7. Daffney
6. Kelly Kelly
5. Maria
4. Eve
3. Angelina Love
2. Maryse
1. Velvet Sky

I may be leaving off some potential women in ROH, but I'm focusing mainly on WWE and TNA. What do you think? Do you agree with Cash's list? Who would be in your top ten list?

No Velvet Sky??!? That is awful. She is probably the sexiest woman in wrestling today. And where is Melina? She is so hot, I would make out with her.

No Velvet Sky??!? That is awful. She is probably the sexiest woman in wrestling today. And where is Melina? She is so hot, I would make out with her.

My dear, she is not probably the hottest women in wrestling, she is without a doubt the hottest woman in wrestling, as well as the world.
I will wingman for you with Melina as well.

What do you expect from CC?

Velvet Sky > Everyone Else.

And it's not even close.

Melina is gorgeous as well. Tell ya what RVDgurl, you find a way to get me a date with Velvet Sky, and I'll hook you up with Melina. Deal? Only stipulation is that you have to bring a video camera on your date. :thumbsup:

Melina is gorgeous as well. Tell ya what RVDgurl, you find a way to get me a date with Velvet Sky, and I'll hook you up with Melina. Deal? Only stipulation is that you have to bring a video camera on your date. :thumbsup:

X - we have two problems with this.
1. I got dibs on Velvet.
2. RVDgurl is MY wingman.

This must be resolved my friend.

Bah humbug. I thought you had dibs on Carano eh? Leave Miss Velvet to me damnit.

lols. Kelly 1st?! Maria is okay, but the majority of that list is fucking odd and shit. No Mickie? I guess this Chris guy is a veggie and had some kind of beef with Mickie.

still lol'ing at kelly 'average teenage girl looks' kelly.

I don't see Kelly as number 1 either. She is pretty but not the hottest in wrestling. I guess Idon't have the same taste in women as CC.

She's good looking, but i've always felt you could find a million of her, though i'm sure some would like that, but hopefully you get my point.

She's good looking, but i've always felt you could find a million of her, though i'm sure some would like that, but hopefully you get my point.

Pretty much. She's attractive, but there are about 12 billion girls that look exactly like her that the WWE could hire.

I'm more of a brunette man myself anyways.

Pretty much. She's attractive, but there are about 12 billion girls that look exactly like her that the WWE could hire.

I'm more of a brunette man myself anyways.

Yeh. She's an alright looking girl, not ugly, but looks dodgy from most angles, I think in photoshoots she looks iffy, she's very up and down. I'd honestly say I know and have known more attractive girls than her.

Yeh. She's an alright looking girl, not ugly, but looks dodgy from most angles, I think in photoshoots she looks iffy, she's very up and down. I'd honestly say I know and have known more attractive girls than her.

I also know more attractive girls than her. She is pretty but nothing sets her apart from all the others.
She is no Velvet.

1. Maryse
2. Velvet Sky
3. Kelly Kelly
4. Maria
5. Melina
6. Christy Hemme
7. Angelina Love
8. Michelle Mccool
9. Mickie James
10. Madison Rayne

My dear, she is not probably the hottest women in wrestling, she is without a doubt the hottest woman in wrestling, as well as the world.

Yes, yes, yes. I got it. I was sticking up for your girl who obviously was left off this list by a freak accident.

I will wingman for you with Melina as well.

No time for that. YOu need to save all your wingman strategy for the shit show that will happen Sept. 10th. ;)

Ya know, there are always list about hot women in wresting. Where is the official list for hottest guys? Pffft- Sexist.

Sorry, I don't need ten, because no one come close to this woman....

3449124786_cf81380aef.jpg
It's not even close....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back