TNA in the UK

Dj Martyn

Dazed and Confused
Just wondering how many people on the board are from the UK and are thinking of attending the TNA Uk shows. I am gonna get tickets for the Coventry show i think.

I have to go, i have been waiting to find out more details about the venues and ticket sale dates. I live in London so i was thinking of going to the Essex one(i think thats the closest :headscratch: ). I really cant wait:)

Tickets go on sale on march 10th and the dates are on the TNA website. Essex will be closest for you then. The coventry one should be huge, if the FWA can fill the skydome (3000) then TNA can. Liverpool should be good as well. ROH ran two back to back events there last year and they did well.

hey am from newcastle...and pretty much watched tna from like 2004......which one do you think will be closest 4 me...a mean there all pretty far away but a really wan c it!!!!!!live!!!!! erm any news on prices yet?

thanks

Im gonna try and get 2 tickets for the Essex show, im seeing WWE in April but the seats are really far away from the ring, im really hoping that i can get seats closer to the ring for TNA. Should be awesome.

"One Way Lee way" Closest for you will be liverpool.

If they runthe same venue that ROH did it looks like the hammersmith ballroom ECW used to use.

Why was this thread move to Live discussion/Spam?? Seems a bit unecessary.

Not really a Spam thread though, if it was a spammy thread then yea move it, otherwise infractions to the user that spam it.

Non of the above posts are spammy anyway , they all either ask or answer questions.

Whatever you gotta do though...

It's a spam topic in itself. I mean, the source material in itself is hardly going to generate in-depth discussion, regardless of other factors.

I'll ever be goping the Coventry or Liverpool ones. I've heard that one is going to be the next Global iMPACT.

TNA ticket info

On sale March 10th.

Fri 13th Liverpool Olympia

Sat 14th June Coventry Skydome

Sun 15th June Brentwood Int. Center (Where the fuck is Brentwood?)

Sun 15th June Brentwood Int. Center (Where the fuck is Brentwood?)

Essex.

I think they would probably film the Coventry one, as the Liverpool one is an awkward venue. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/content/panoramas/olympia_360.shtml) The venue looks impressive but would be hard to light properly and the crowd would look small in it. whereas the Coventry skydome is v similar to the impact zone in size from what i can remember.

Did anyone see the Liverpool ROH shows?

I cant believe that TNA is going to UK before western Canada, north west US. You guys get to see shows before I do! Well I think TNA should do a different area ever couple of months, it would help get viewers across North America, and Europe, as well as more Japanese partnership shows

I cant believe that TNA is going to UK before western Canada, north west US. You guys get to see shows before I do! Well I think TNA should do a different area ever couple of months, it would help get viewers across North America, and Europe, as well as more Japanese partnership shows

They probably make more from touring the small island of Britain than they would touring most of Canada.

Yeah. Great shows. Shit venue.

Bang on the mark, Some brillaint matches on the shows, but for the life of me cant understand the use of the venue. I guess TNA has the money to light it better and create a better set up, more similar to the Hammersmith ballroom set up ECW used to have. The venues are similar.

i would never go to a tna event here in the uk,id rather wait for wwe to come over

+ tna will prob do what they do in orlando and give half thier tickets away to make the thing look packed out cause noone wants to pay to see thier shows

No, I have a feeling they'll be sold out. Besides, it's not like going to a TNA event prevents you from going to a WWE event so quit whining. Like Jake said, these shows will showcase TNA's talent without the comedy sketches "supporting" them. It's win fucking win.

Yep you get a proffesionally run event, with the big show feel to it, with good wrestlers...not (poor) actors that grapple.

Alot has been said about TNA's house show's, the talent and fans love them because the wrestlers get to do what they do best without worrying about story or "swerves" etc and the fans get to see some of the best workers in the world, without sitting through the ill conceived story's and "swerves".

I honestly cant think why people cant just ignore the TNA story's and focus on the wrestling. It kind of shows what people want from a wrestling show nowadays. People must like overblown storylines and zany characters (wwe), not actual wrestling.

There's no question about it being a sell out. ROH tickets go in minutes. I struggled to get NOAH ones. Even RQW go quickly, and that promotion sucks balls.

Managed to get two tickets to the Essex show. How about everyone else? I had to get mine online, so I'm guessing it'll have been pretty difficult for others too.

My mate owns a CD show. But he sells tickets for concerts and whatever. So I got mine easy. I'm going the Liverpool one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back