TNA Hall-of-Fame: Who's Next?

Who should be next into the TNA Hall of Fame?

• Eric Young

• James Storm

• Bobby Roode

• Beer Money

• Abyss

• Jeff Hardy

• Gail Kim

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
James Storm. During my times watching him and Chris Hero there was no better tag team in professional wrestling. It's unfortunate most of his career was spent within the tag ranks and didn't receive his proper push until others around started to leave despite him being one of the originals. But he's a guy you can put anywhere on the card and he'll do fine. Very underappreciated worker.

James Storm. During my times watching him and Chris Hero

Don't you mean Chris Harris? But I do agree with Storm as he has contributed massively to TNA over the years. Most of the obvious choices are either already in, contracted elsewhere or potentially going to contracted elsewhere. That being said Christopher Daniels deserves a mention. He was an integral part of TNA for many years and was in many of their greatest matches.

From this list? Probably Abyss.

NWA World Heavyweight champion, NWA World Tag Team champion, TNA Television champion, TNA X Division champion, TNA World Tag Team champion. He was their fourth Triple Crown champion and their second Grand Slam champion, second only to AJ Styles, I believe.

Only four competitors, in fact, are Grand Slam champions — AJ Styles, Abyss, Samoa Joe and Eric Young — all of whom will be inducted into TNA’s Hall one day.

I was totally torn between Gail Kim, Jeff Hardy & Abyss :(

but then i chose :suspic:

Abyss¡·To be honest, every person you mentioned deserves to be inducted in TNA Hall Of Fame in the future. But as you asked, who should be the next, I think Abyss should be next! He has had good matches and helped to put over young talents. I love his gimmick and matches. I think He is like TNA's Kane or vice versa! They both are wrestling legends. :worship:

I really hope TNA forgets about this Hall of fame stuff for a while. They should've waited until 5-10 more years when guys like AJ were at least in their mid fourties before they even thought about starting a hall of fame.
Or at least induct someone every other year!

Who should be next inducted into tna's hall of fame? I would have to go with someone like Jerry Lynn or Raven, or maybe a woman like ODB or Traci Brooks.
I feel like they should be looked at WAY before any on your list. Everyone you listed are future hall of famers no doubt but they are all still very active. The only one I could see being even close to calling it quits is Abyss, and there are still others that should go in before he do.

James Storm should be the next to be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame. Being the record NWA Tag Team Champion and Tag Team Champion and been around the TNA for ages. He should be the deserving Hall of Famer. Although Abyss is a deserving choice as well but I reckon he probably can wait.

Knowing TNA it will be someone who could one day get in the WWE hall maybe a hardy.

Rather than put in one of the TNA originals the guys who made the company like AJ, Daniels, joe they put in sting and angle. Don't get me wrong they were worthy but that always Looked to me put them in ours first.

Knowing TNA it will be someone who could one day get in the WWE hall maybe a hardy.

Rather than put in one of the TNA originals the guys who made the company like AJ, Daniels, joe they put in sting and angle. Don't get me wrong they were worthy but that always Looked to me put them in ours first.

I think the reason the TNA originals haven't been inducted is because the guys that have are at the end of their careers where as the TNA originals are still going around and still have plenty of time to be inducted. Argument could also be made that AJ Styles or the MCMG would be good additions to this list but in my opinion the next guy in should be Abyss, he has given everything for TNA and has stuck with them through good and bad even when he has had offers from WWE to jump ship.

For me based off of the names given, Gail Kim. While others might be good down the road, it would be silly to induct James Storm or Bobby Roode now as they are still in the prime of their careers. It is the icing on the cake of a good career, not something you get while you are still working on that career so i don't think any of them should get it now. Gail Kim is the exception though as she really was the cornerstone of their woman's division. They had women there before her but they really built the division around her and made it what it is today. Given those choices, she is the best.

Honestly, Jerry Jarrett should be the one going in. He was right there with Jeff building TNA and he should get acknowledged for that.

I believe that because they have already inducted the founder, two (three) singles stars, one tag team & a referee, the next plausible candidate should be a female. Gail Kim is the reason that the Knockout's Championship was created, she is now a five time & current Champion. A former Knockout's Tag Team Champion (lets not talk about them belts though :rolleyes:) she has also had one of the most memorable feuds in all of TNA & she has also competed in nearly every stipulation match imaginable (female wise).

She deserves it most. Although that isn't to say that James Storm (or Abyss) wont be next, but with him just returning he shouldn't go in just yet. Plus I see Kim leaving TNA before all of the others that have been mentioned.

Of everyone on the list it is clear that Abyss is the best choice. He has been with TNA from the beginning and has stuck with them through thick and thin even passing up a chance to go to WWE. However, there is also another individual that TNA might also want to consider. That man is HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN. I make the suggestion for several reasons. First, whether or not the Hogan years were your favorite years of TNA, There is no denying that he bought TNA to its highest levels of popularity setting several ratings and attendance records each of the four years he was there.

Inducting him into the Hall of Fame might also be away to try to get him to invest some of his new winnings in TNA seeing as how they are looking for investors at this moment. It would also be a way to test to see what kind of response he would get without signing him first. While I believe this has done more for TNA and is more deservin, inducting HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN might be better for business.

Gail Kim would be a great recognition to the Knockouts Division and to Women's Wrestling in general, with all due respect I think TNA's Knockout Division has been of a higher standard than WWE over the years.

Having Abyss go in would probably have to happen when he retires simply due to his character, this mysterious, hardcore giant can't exactly stand in the ring and do a speech then go out and have a monsters ball match.

Outside of the list given I think Raven would be a nice addition.

I'd like to see Beer Money going in together.

Gail Kim would be great too, but she is still very much active in TNA, so perhaps once she leaves or retires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back