• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Creating Its Own United States Championship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness, TNA can we say "lawsuit"? I mean really, I don't know if this is the real belt or not, but if it is, then wow, Vince will be all over this in a heartbeat. TNA just for the life of them, will NOT stop trying to copy & be the WWE and it's really annoying now. This is why I hardly ever watch them because it's like watching a WWE program that just so happens to come on Thursday nights again. Nothing is orginial and if it is, then it's a rare orginial thought. Keep the Legends/TV title, don't do this TNA. It's a waste of time and hardly flattering to yourselves.

This title is a joke. What makes it look like a joke is because it looks just like another U.S title........... Anyways, another reason is because TNA has too many titles and adding one more title will only make the TNA title meaningless. I could be wrong though.

ok to dispel any rumors in this forum it actually states that Borash created the belt himself using photoshop.

here is the design of the actual us title belt

usjoel_002-r50-1024x395.jpg

Now if you compare the title to the TNA designed one you would see that the logo had been photoshoped on to the belt due to the fact that the tna logo is uneven.

Borash is doing a matt hardy and attempting to create some controversy on twitter, the fact is TNA does not need anymore titles, they barely use the ones they have so why make another?.

Not even Dixie Carter is that stupid...

i dont know....i might be in the minority with this but i would like it. what i would do is this. Keep the world title for obvious reason, the US title would be used like the WWEs IC belt used to as a one step below th WOrld title belt or a performer whos almost there but not quite (at least thats how i used to feel about the IC belt), X belt has to always stay, the Knockout title, tag belts, and the TV title. get rid of the womens tag belts......these belts dont mean anything and not enough women to use it. All the belts could be defended at the pay perviews except the TV title. I would have the TV title defended every week only on tv like the old WCW belt was. use this title for the lower wrestlers who arent ready for the US or World title or wrestlers who wont ever get that chance. Just my crazy idea.

If they do bring in this title, they need to get rid of the TV/Global/Legends title, and Dear Lord, get rid of the Knockout's Tag Team titles. I remember when WWE had the Hardcore, European, Cruiserweight titles, people said they had too many titles, but, they knew how to use them. In my opinion, TNA has no idea how to use this many titles, they proven that with the KO Tag Team titles.

Sorry but i like the idea (if the belts real or not) think back to the good old wcw days if you will. The Tv title acted like a title to get the younger stars over then the us title was a heavyweight title that the heavyweights could fued over that wernt in the whc picture. Its also a really good idea to make stars kinda like a stepping stone from tv title to the us title to world title. And for you guys that are saying 3 mid card titles are stupid...erm wcw had the cruiserweight championship for the smaller stars.
TNA will never get rid of the x title so lets just drop that subject please. Now the knockouts tag team title i agree needs to go scrap that title(s) and replace it with a title that matters. My only issue is photoshop or not doesnt this tna us title look alot like the wwe us championship?

Firstly, the belt's a fake. Secondly, even if it wasn't it would be a horrible idea. Not only does TNA not need any more titles because their rosters jammed full of too many titles as it is, but to even bring in this title they'd have to replace it with the X division championship which would be a horrible decision. It would even further drag TNA away from being a unique alternative, to being just a clearer carbon copy of WWE/WCW.

But this thread is about a fake title, so I think the thread should just be gotten rid of in the first place. It's not even a valid discussion.

I hope it's fake. Introducing a US Title wouldn't make much sense. I agree it looks too much like the WWEs US Title. The plan for TNA should be cutting down on their number of Titles not adding more. What I would like to see is TNA having 4 Titles. The World Championship, World Tag Team Championships, A unified X Divison and TV Title, And The Knockouts Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back