Bam Bam vs. BG James

• Bigelow

• The Roaddie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the TNA Region in the six sided ring from Charlotte, NC.

#7. "The Beast from the East" Bam Bam Bigelow
52.jpg

vs.

#58. "The Roaddogg" Jesse James
roaddogg240a.jpg

Bam Bam is one of my all-time favorites, and shouldn't have a problem at all with the Road Dogg. He's got the size and strength, and I don't think it would be a huge stretch to say Bigelow has the edge in speed and athleticism.

Road Dogg's best time was as the "worker" in an over-rated tag team. Bigelow has been great all over the world, and is a diving headbutt away from Round 2.

James has never had a measure of success over Superheavyweights. His major skills were on the mic, controlling a crowd, and selling well. We needn't worry about his ability to sell in this match, because he'll be in enough legitimate pain as it is.

Bam Bam Bigelow is the 3rd greatest Superheavyweight in pro wrestling history, behind only Vader and Andre. Bam Bam was an SHW who could move around the ring with shocking ease. He and Vader were among the first who showed the entire world what an agile big-man was capable of, with a Top Rope finishing maneuver, rolling scissors kicks, and a force + velocity that added up to devistation.

I expect Bam Bam to go VERY far in this tournament, and Jesse James is absolutely no remote threat.

:lmao: this match is a fucking joke Bam Bam would squash Road Dogg in a matter of seconds, they'd have to scrape Road Dogg of the mat with a spatula by the time Bam Bam finishes with him, Road Dogg just plain sucks, Bam Bam does not, lets put it this way Bam Bam is about the only SHW I see eye to eye on with IC

Road Dogg is roadkill now. I don't think James has beaten any superheavyweights let alone face any. Bam Bam will make quick work of him and being in ECW it will probably be quicker.

I've been watching some of Road Dogg's forgotten IC Title run and he is amazing me. His singles stuff is actually quite good. He was a good hardcore guy, a decent tag guy, and a very surprising singles worker. He's got the experience in the 6 sided ring also which is an advantage.

he'll be lucky to last 5 minutes. Bigelow in the 6 sided ring just sounds amazing. He could move with the best of any size and has no problems at all here.

I'm a big fan of Road Dogg, but mostly for his mic work. He was definitely better than people give him credit for, and I even remember him fighting Rock for the WWF World Championship. Road Dogg is very underrated, and I hope he eventually becomes an on screen talent on TNA once he retires.

That being said, he ain't going to beat Bam Bam. I've pointed out that superheavyweights have never done well in a TNA ring, but Bam Bam didn't really fight like the typical SHW. He had more speed an agility than any other I can think of, and would definitely go over Road Dogg here.

Road dog will probley get some offenese in the begining of the match. But in the end it will be Bam Bam Bigelow who will come out the winner. Also i agree irish candian i see him going far get past the next 3 or 4 rounds depends who he is up against.

Bam takes the win.he is much bigger and it will be easier to move around a 6 sided ring.i can see james getting some offense only to be blocked and then completely demolished by bam bam.So bam takes the win in a match that cant last longer than 3 or 4 minutes.

This is as simply as me squashing a bug. The Road Dog sucked, and he was the bad worker of the most over rated tag team ever which was a part of the most over rated stable of all time. Jesse James sucked, the Outlaws sucked, and that version of DX sucks. Everything about htis guy sucks, outside of a semi-decent ability to use a microphone. His ring work is shabby, and he's mostly known in the singles ranks for being associated with the Hardcore title, that's it.

Bam Bam Bigelow would kill someone like Jesse James. Hell, the ECW Bam Bam Bigelow was bad ass enough to simply destroy this guy with no problem. A high flying super heavyweight with a nasty streak in side of a six sided ring where he can use the tight cable to his advantage is deadly scary, and way to much for the Roady to handle.

I did love me some Road Dogg back in the day, but this match up is pointless. Bam Bam Bigelow was the greatest super heavyweight in the history of the business. He was 350 pounds and was running around the ring like a cruiserweight, yet could over power anyone. Bigelow was truly special and deserves to make a run in the tournament.

TNA is the arena best suited to the cruiserweights and it's the irony of the tournament that the heaviest guy in the match is the one that gets to take advantage of that fact.

The Beast from the East takes this one despite Road Dogg's TNA experience, simply because he was that much better. Road Dogg was a tag team wrestler, with signature moves that would do nothing to the big man, and a finisher he has NO hope of carrying off without 2 other people to lift Bam Bam.

As much as I loved the Road Dogg, he hasn't got a prayer against Bam Bam, I don't even think he'll finish the shake rattle and roll... Big squash here. Bam Bam for the win.

Road Dogg is one of my favorites and I think he is underrated as a singles star. He was a decent IC champ and a good HC champ. And we all know his success in the tag division with the NAO. But as much as I like Road Dogg, Bam Bam would go to town on him. He would dominate most the match, with RD making a slight comeback only to fall short.

Bam Bam Bigelow sucks. Like, seriously. Why people praise the man so much, I'll never know. If he didn't have flames tattooed on his head, people would never have given a damn about him. He was average as a worker, and boring to watch. The only time I ever enjoyed watching him was when he got his ass kicked by Major Payne.

That being said, his opponent is someone I absolutely hate, and have for years. So, I voted Bam Bam.

Bam Bam would win this one at ease....he'd destroy jesse james. road dogg was garbage. rip his voice box out, and the man was nothing. Bam Bam was awesome. this is a walk in the park for him.

Even though Bigelow never got the chance to get acclimated to a six-sided ring, I'll still give it to him here. I have a soft spot in my heart for agile big men, and Bigelow was definitely one of them. And, the only time I liked Road Dogg was when he was part of The New Age Outlaws. But, this is a singles tournament, not a tag team tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back