TNA and WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredstephenson

Occasional Pre-Show
ok this is just an idea and speculation but tna isnt doing that brilliantly even though i enjoy it tna tried to start a second monday night war and the result of that was low ratings not to mention the fact that wwe didnt even acknowledge tnas existence also tna is always taking little digs at wwe and trying to provoke them but my question is what if tna tried to go the other route and be freindly with the wwe and try and work with them.

it is far to late now obviosly but i remember wwe doing somthing similar with ecw in the ninetys so they might of agreed to do a couple of shows with them or somthing and i think tna even being mentioned on wwe tv would have got them a lot more new fans then tna constantly attacking wwe cause all thats doing really is plugging them not that they need it but tna does.

so do you think tna trying to be freindly with the wwe would have been more benificial to them then making an enemy out of them:)

are you on crack?
if the wwe did a show with tna, the wwe fans would give the tna show more viewership as they will be promoting themselves,
this benefits tna greatly, but what does the wwe get from it besides one night of great matches answer is nothing

Nice run on sentences there. There is a new thing called a period. Learn how to use them. It is real hard to relize what you are trying to say here.
Vince is never gonna work with TNA. He does does not care about them or there product. The shots TNA takes at WWE makes them look petty and low class. Face it. Tna is not going anywhere till they grow up and come up some orginal programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back