TNA and the CIA: Are they connected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Yes, that CIA.

Have you seen the way TNA can keep a secret these days?

We heard nothing serious building up to the Hogan signing until they broke it. We found out about Nigel when he showed up at their Impact tapings. Now suddenly we have Monday Night War talk? Jesus... this is like a blitz. It's nuts. And they've been pretty tight lipped about stuff in the past as well, breaking news their own way (ie: Angle signing).

I didn't realize the Impact Zone was actually in Langley.

What crazy swerve will TNA throw at us next? New show? Rob Van Dam? Goldberg? Randy Savage? Speculate about insane things here. Also, give TNA a pat on the back for how well they keep some things under wraps.

Yes, that CIA.

Have you seen the way TNA can keep a secret these days?

We heard nothing serious building up to the Hogan signing until they broke it. We found out about Nigel when he showed up at their Impact tapings. Now suddenly we have Monday Night War talk? Jesus... this is like a blitz. It's nuts. And they've been pretty tight lipped about stuff in the past as well, breaking news their own way (ie: Angle signing).

I didn't realize the Impact Zone was actually in Langley.

What crazy swerve will TNA throw at us next? New show? Rob Van Dam? Goldberg? Randy Savage? Speculate about insane things here. Also, give TNA a pat on the back for how well they keep some things under wraps.
RVD was at Bound For Glory, Randy Savage was in TNA before, and It was just reported that TNA is getting a second show on Mondays....So, Your pretty spot on there.

TNA is very small unlike WWE which has over 1,000 people that probably visit headquarters and can easily pick up information. TNA is the same way but major news like this was kept a secret for a reason.

Even the TNA roster wasn't aware of Hogan being signed until we found out.

I think that part of the reason that this was an easy secret to keep is part of the reason that it will blow up.

My bet is that Dixie Carter and a lawyer or two worked this deal with Hogan and Bischoff without informing anyone on the wrestling side of things--I think we found out about the same time Russo, Angle and Styles found out. Which is not a good business plan.

Its pretty cool that in this day and age things like this could be kept a secret..Reminds me of back in the day when guys would jump ship and people have no idea that its going to happen...Internet has definately killed wrestling...And not for the better..Gotta hand it to TNA, they deserve credit for keeping this under wraps. Hopefully we shall see some more surprises from them...Cause the only surprise we will see from WWE is Cena vs. Orton XXX

I'm hoping that future suprises will be kept wrapped up just like this when they go live.

Can you imagine RVD or Goldberg shocking everyone by showing up at a live Monday Impact? That'd bring us back to the halcyon days.

I think that part of the reason that this was an easy secret to keep is part of the reason that it will blow up.

My bet is that Dixie Carter and a lawyer or two worked this deal with Hogan and Bischoff without informing anyone on the wrestling side of things--I think we found out about the same time Russo, Angle and Styles found out. Which is not a good business plan.

well too think that makes you ignorant TNA is at its best to keep secrets wrapped up the reason why they did that so McMoron doesn t steal Hogan away from TNA and make him job to a 5 move failed wrestler CENA
not that it would blow up wait and see when WWE loses ratings what would u say next and now with the close signs of GOLDBERG signing in I would say SCSA sux compared to GOLDBERG!
I say TNA should bring in SCSA to lose to GOLDBERG! How hilarious that would be
TNA knows how to treat their wrestlers unlike WWE Circus (its a circus full of talent on the shelf when one gets injured they ll use the other) wastefull of talent there I won t be suprised if Rey Mysterio,Batista and HBK Michaels (its been said he is rejoining Nash in TNA)

well too think that makes you ignorant TNA is at its best to keep secrets wrapped up the reason why they did that so McMoron doesn t steal Hogan away from TNA and make him job to a 5 move failed wrestler CENA

Cena is a failed wrestler? Ohh, kay. Tell that to the 20,000 fans in whatever arena Raw is in next week. Then tell it to the 200 or so people at the Impact taping.

I say TNA should bring in SCSA to lose to GOLDBERG!

I say TNA absolutely loves bringing in broken-down has-been former legends who can't do it anymore. Except I think that more casual fans would be excited to see Austin who isn't as overexposed over the last 30 years.

TNA knows how to treat their wrestlers

Hmm. Did anyone ask Christian or Booker or even Kevin Nash about that?

...we've known about TNA's ability to keep a secret for a while. Remember when Kurt Angle crossed the floor? I dont remember any reports saying he was going to TNA before his signing was announced on PPV.

It's a pity that TNA can't book half as well as they can hide stuff from the Dirtsheets.

Hmm. Did anyone ask Christian or Booker or even Kevin Nash about that?

Last time I checked, Christian left since his childhood friends (Edge and Kizarny) were on the same brand and he Vince wanted him back.

Booker left since he was being an asshole.

Nash just signed a new contract and turned down Vince's offer earlier this year. Sounds happy to me.

Taz and Mick Foley love TNA considering they opted out of their contracts with WWE to sign with TNA and they were never fired.

Do your research, Pal.

You're an idiot. First of all, the "Czena onlee knoze 5 m0vez" is the stupidest thing anyone has ever said. I can name 20 off the top of my head.

Secondly, Cena is in the top 10 draws of all time on a national scale.

Third, Cena and Orton just had an amazing match three nights ago.

Fourth, Cena is 270 pounds. What would you like him to do besides pick people up and throw them? That's what men his size do.

Fifth, if Cena went to TNA, he would be the best guy on the mic in that company from day one.

Sixth, I don't think you actually watch WWE. I think you just read the forums and repeat the same garbage that the other posters with no respect spew.

Seventh, go look up Cena vs. Danielson from Heat and watch how Cena outclasses your hero.

Eighth, Cena carried The Miz to a great match on Raw, Swagger to a great match on Raw, an hour with HBK on Raw, made Umaga look like a main eventer, made Khali look decent, and hangs with Edge every time he's in the ring with him. His match at ONS with RVD is considered one of the best of the decade. He is a very credible performer.

Ninth, go to a WWE show, look at all the merchandise, and see how much is Cena's.

Tenth, you have no credibility when you say Goldberg is better than Austin.

Eleventh, you have no credibility because you think Hogan, a has been, should go over Cena.

Twelfth, your post reeks of horrible punctuation and grammar, making me think that you aren't old enough to appreciate Hogan.

Thirteenth, if TNA knows how to treat their wrestlers, why did Christian jump ship to be on ECW when he was a TNA main eventer? Why did Gail leave when she was on top of the Knockouts?

Fourteenth, what makes you think HBK would tarnish his legacy in the WWE just to go hang out with Nash? It's not like it used to be. HBK is a religious family man now. Do you think he's going to leave to go party with Nash?

Fifteenth, there are rumors of bringing Goldberg in all the time in every company. It doesn't happen. It especially won't happen with Hogan around. Goldberg refused to go on Hogan's tour because he fucking hates Hogan. Hogan took Goldberg's career and crushed it because Goldberg was getting bigger than him. Do you think he wants to go through that again?

not that it would blow up wait and see when WWE loses ratings what would u say next and now with the close signs of GOLDBERG signing in I would say SCSA sux compared to GOLDBERG!
WWE will lose ratings to TNA at first. They will lose a little bit. Let's reexxamine this in a year when Vince owns TNA. I love TNA. I think the regulars here will back me up on this, but I don't think that Hogan is enough for them to try to take on WWE. If they add Flair, it's essentially the equivalent of putting a Senior PGA event up against the masters and trying to promote Jack Nicklaus as if it's 1980.

I say TNA should bring in SCSA to lose to GOLDBERG! How hilarious that would be
You have no idea what you're talking about.
TNA knows how to treat their wrestlers unlike WWE Circus (its a circus full of talent on the shelf when one gets injured they ll use the other) wastefull of talent there I won t be suprised if Rey Mysterio,Batista and HBK Michaels (its been said he is rejoining Nash in TNA)
TNA can have Mysterio and his terrible finisher and unrealistic.....everything. Batista won't go. HBK won't go. I already addressed this.

TNA could have been even more secretive. They could have had a live Impact! and had him show up as a surprise. You get him to arena very early and lock him in a room. You don't let anyone see him, you keep JB off his fucking Twitter, and you cut the lights, walk him out, and start playing some music. All of a sudden the lights are on, and Hogan is on the ramp, walking out. Can you imagine the reaction?

I think TNA did an excellent job of keeping the secret. I, for one, know I never saw this coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back