TNA Against All Odds: 2.10.12

Roode to prevail... so we get Storm/Roode at Lockdown is my pick...

I think Roode wins too, but I think he faces Bully Ray at lock down.. if not then Hardy might win tonight..

I think since Roode is crazy in love with the title, him losing it tonight might actually make him go crazy and win it again. I don't know.. there isn't really a wrong answer here..I can see any of the 4 winning this title tonight.

I would prefer Roode walking away as the Champ again.

Yeah; I was right. Sorensen wasn't simply concussed; he's apparently being treated for a neck injury. Hope he's OK.

Hardy is over like rover... I wouldn't be surprised if he won this. He gets the biggest reaction every night.

That's some crazy as fuck paint from Hardy. I'm out of reasons for him to not be champion. I'm a cowboy man, but I can't deny that Hardy is far and away the most over guy in the ring.

That's some crazy as fuck paint from Hardy. I'm out of reasons for him to not be champion. I'm a cowboy man, but I can't deny that Hardy is far and away the most over guy in the ring.

I agree, I mean haters are going to hate if he wins.. but no one can deny his star power... the people just love him.

Seriously for years now.. Bully Ray has always punked Christy Hemme... is there real life heat between the two or something? I remember him making her cry a few years ago too.. LOL

Damn listen to that pop for Hardy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back