Title Reign of the Year

What Is The Best Title Reign Of The Year?

• AJ Lee - Divas Title

• Shield - Tag Team Titles

• Dean Ambrose - US Title

• John Cena - WWE Title

• Bully Ray - TNA Title

• Rhodes Brothers - Tag Team Titles

• HELL NO - Tag Team Titles

• Randy Orton - WWE Title

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Shield as tap champs, followed by Cena as WWE Champion and the Rhodes boys as tag champs.

One of three WWE Tag Team title reigns: Team Hell No, The Shield, or Cody Rhodes and Goldust.

Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish as ROH World Tag Team Champions.

reDRagon.png

Not going to insert an ROH candidate for every award but these two have been easily the best and most consistently entertaining tag team on weekly episodic wrestling TV this year. And that includes Bad Influence in the statement.

Daniel Bryan, his first one. Short but sweet. Won in a great match, great reaction to the victory, heartbreaking ending. I cried.

I thought The Shieldwere just as effective before they had titles. Can't think of anything they've really done with them. Rhodes/Goldust have already stuck around longer than they should in my opinion.

Gonna go out field here: Curtis Axel IC title

His whole reign felt like he needed that title and kept it as a tribute to his dad only made better by the fact that he won the thing on father's day. Plus his matches usually weren't too bad and i appreciate the fact that he pulled double duty.

I can easily understand voting for The Shield due to their runs as Tag Team & United States Champions. Ambrose is still the US champ and has been for about 7 months or so.

I'm actually gonna agree with a few other posters and go with AJ Lee. When it comes to anything involving the Divas, when's the last time ay of the Divas made people give a crap before AJ came along? IF the Divas continue on their slow, but progressive, trek towards greater relevance, then people could look back years from now and say that the first step involved the Crazy Chick becoming Divas Champion. While it's far from being ideal, the Diva Division is much better than it was at this time last year, it could hardly be any worse. AJ is easily the most interesting woman to be in a WWE ring in quite some time and, frankly, the title has actually gained some long needed prestige with someone fans are into as champ.

Austin Aries' second X Division title reign. Just because of the ridiculously silly shock value and one match with Sabin.

Adam Cole, babay. Went into the year PWG World Champ, will be leaving the year PWG World Champ.

Did anybody else do that this year? Why yes, actually, that would be the Young Bucks. Young Bucks, PWG World Tag Team Championships. Best in the world. You may have heard of them.

I mean, you can always vote for The Shield, or the Rhodes Brothers, or CM Punk's half a month as WWE Champ, or John Cena and his small handful of title matches, or Curtis Axel and his extremely boring run. The only person in WWE this year that really, statistically, deserves this award in WWE, is AJ Lee. And even she's a stretch, since the champ was overshadowed by reality TV all summer.

AJ. For making the Divas title matter more than the IC title.

Although, that's also partially Curtis Axel's fault.

im gonna say the miz ic title rain this year just to see if anyone remberes it. lol that said i dont got a real pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back