This is Why You Never Get Someone's Name Tattooed on You...

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
sescoops2.jpg

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/118-daily-updates/32123-tmz-reports-ortons-divorce

TMZ reported this morning that Randy Orton's divorce was made official last month. Randy and wife Samantha separated last year and she filed for divorce this past March claiming the marriage was "irretrievably broken."

The property split included Orton getting the 2012 Range Rover, a 2011 Bentley and a 2009 Harley Davidson, while Samantha gets a 2013 Infiniti.

Orton also gets his own jewelry, the gun collection, one house and a number of bank accounts as well as the rights to the remainder of his WWE contract which is listed as being worth $3.5 million per year.

Samantha gets a ank account worth $654,317, her own jewelry and one of the couple's homes, as well as full legal and physical custody of their daughter. Orton does get visitation rights and has agreed to pay $54,000 in child support.

--

Off to "Tattoo Nightmares" you go, Randy.

It's not even at the top of his "what the hell was I thinking?" tattoo list.

Sure, I'd start with the horrendous tribal piece across his back there, but still — names = no-no in all tattoo circles, unless you are getting them in memoriam or as dedication to someone like your parents (where people get MOM and DAD ink).

Significant others' names are considered a jinx.

You probably don't even notice it now with those sleeves. Not sure up close but on TV it looks like the ink gun exploded during his last visit to the tattoo parlor.

I'm sure that'd go over well with "the next Samantha." :lol:

If there are male wrestling fans willing to pay $75 to spoon with a drunken old lady who used to be Sunny, then I'm sure there are female wrestling fans who'll adopt the name "Samantha" in order to marry Randy Orton.

The guy could probably find a random hot chick and get her to legally change her name to Samantha if he wanted.

This.

Nothing beats SARA on Taker's gullet. And then its removal.

That tattoo needs to write a book.

Sure, I'd start with the horrendous tribal piece across his back there, but still — names = no-no in all tattoo circles, unless you are getting them in memoriam or as dedication to someone like your parents (where people get MOM and DAD ink).

Come on, Tuukka, we all know that you secretly have Henrik secretly tattooed on there somewhere.

The only names im ever gonna get are my kid's names whenever i decide i want to pop them out.

Never get a significant other's name permanently stamped on you, that should be lesson A in tattoo 101.

My mother has eight names tattooed on her body. She breaks those tattoo circle rules all the time.

You would think he would've learned from Undertaker.

'Taker didn't learn from 'Taker. I mean after he had JLC lasered from his finger, you'd think he'd have thought twice before having Sara put across his throat. But at least he didn't get McCool's name in ink this time. Third times's the charm, I guess.

This is true. The only woman's name I'd ever have inked is my mom's or godmother, with the former happening in the near future.

Jon Jones' Jobber said:
My mother has eight names tattooed on her
body. She breaks those tattoo circle rules all the
time.

Are you and Pancake brothers, then?

Also:
Not looking forward to THIS awkward, inevitable break-up:
ajnewtattoo.jpg

It's depressing that we live in a world where a lifelong commitment to somebody is seen as a bad idea. If there's anything that shows the sanctity of marriage is a myth, it's the fact everyone in this thread thinks that people shouldn't assume their marriage will go on forever.

Are you and Pancake brothers, then?

Also:
Not looking forward to THIS awkward, inevitable break-up:
ajnewtattoo.jpg

Those are his kids' birth dates though, aren't they? They're not names, and they are his kids, so that's kind of safe. It's not like he got his wedding anniversary done instead.

It's depressing that we live in a world where a lifelong commitment to somebody is seen as a bad idea. If there's anything that shows the sanctity of marriage is a myth, it's the fact everyone in this thread thinks that people shouldn't assume their marriage will go on forever.

Because it's a jinx, and because statistics show that the average marriage is over before the two year mark. Depressing? Maybe, but no less true.

I Dig Rask! said:
Those are his kids' birth dates though, aren't
they? They're not names, and they are his kids, so
that's kind of safe.
You missed a pretty big name there, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back