This Is How Bad It's Gotten In Congress

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48786800/ns/politics-the_new_york_times/#.UDh4EKNAl9s

In short, the dome of the Capitol Building is leaking and in bad need of repairs. The Senate passed a bill to do it but the House won't. They won't even agree to fix a roof that they work under now? That's a symbol of our country and one of the most beautiful looking buildings on the planet, but since the other party wants to fix it, that can't be done either?

I'm more surprised that a bill needs to passed in order for a leaking roof to be fixed, just fucking fix it.

I'm more surprised that a bill needs to passed in order for a leaking roof to be fixed, just fucking fix it.

You have to pass a bill for everything. If they didn't here, you could bet that the other party would say the one that fixed it isn't A, acting in the best interest of the American people or B, is power mad.

Here's a thought. Each rep could easily pool their collective salaries and get the roof fixed. I understand they need to pass a bill on this, but if they're isn't money in the budget, they should each come out of their own pockets. A leaky roof is a priority. Or they could do like the forefathers and handle day to day business in a pub.

Here's a thought. Each rep could easily pool their collective salaries and get the roof fixed. I understand they need to pass a bill on this, but if they're isn't money in the budget, they should each come out of their own pockets. A leaky roof is a priority. Or they could do like the forefathers and handle day to day business in a pub.

Or they could shoot Grover Norquist. That would help things a lot.

Or they could shoot Grover Norquist. That would help things a lot.

George H.W. Bush said:
Who the hell is Grover Norquist, anyway?
george-hw-bush-picture.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back