This Guy

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Harrison Norris (Hard Body Harrison) was found guilty of conspiracy, peonage, witness tampering, obstruction of justice, aggravated sexual assault, forced labor and sex trafficking by the jury today after his two-week trial.

He will be sentenced on 2/28 and could face a life sentence.

I can't for the life of me remeber him. Anyone else?

harrison_n.jpg

Still don't have a clue.

He was a WCW Saturday Night and Worldwide Main stay, I always used to make fun of him, because a friend of mines last name was Harrison.

Saturday Night used to be bad ass before Nitro came along. My dad was a big NWA/WCW guy so I watched it all of the time. Worldwide, well, just imagine the impact zone with a ring that rotated. Actually, Worldwide was filmed at the MGM studios in Orlando, so ya, it was pretty much the same thing as the impact zone. It was god awful.

Saturday Night used to be bad ass before Nitro came along. My dad was a big NWA/WCW guy so I watched it all of the time. Worldwide, well, just imagine the impact zone with a ring that rotated. Actually, Worldwide was filmed at the MGM studios in Orlando, so ya, it was pretty much the same thing as the impact zone. It was god awful.

So awful that tickets were free and they still couldn't fill the tiny ass arena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back