"They" Are Coming on February 3rd?

Maybe its all a big swerve set up by TNA to make us believe MEM I dont know but the nod Crimson gave Angle makes me think MEM.

You know, I would really love for it to involve Desmond Wolfe. He has been gone for a while. He tried to get in Fortune but they booted him. It would be great for him to come back and really gain his momentum back. They really dropped the ball after his feud with Angle. He should have come out on top of that one...

TNA has done the setup for this angle very good. Subtle hints all over the place that really give it away, but who knows what the new MEM roster is gonna be. First all you have to do is look at TNA's roster page. Sting and Nash are still there, and wrestlers like Taylor Wylde who just left are already gone. Second is the suit and red tie that Crimson is wearing. Just the fact that he was first involved with Jarrett and the MMA angle is telling enough. Then Angle attacks Aj with a Black bat. Sting style black bat. And most of all the rumors of who shows up this week is the icing on the cake. Only thing left is to see how they do it. Would be sweet if all the lights go out after Immortal leaves the ring and the whole new MEM are in the ring. Feb 3rd cant get here soon enough!

All signs like everyone is saying points to the return of the MEM. i havent caught tna for the longest time until this past thursday but from what i can see is crimson has potenintal to fit in with they. hopefully tna doesnt push him off to the side when they do come on feburary 3rd.

I wonder if Angle gets his buddies Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas with MEM instead of Somoa Joe and Booker T.

Benjamin would be awesome in some X divison matches.

I would love to see the WGTT in TNA ! Can you imagine a Beer Money - WGTT feud that feud alone would sell alot of PPV 's . and if they add Desmond Wolfe I would mark out so hard I might just die!

JOE
STEINER
STING
NASH
ANGLE
WGTT
LASHLEY
Wolfe
DIXIE
Heyman
CRIMSON

And if I'm wrong ! oh'well a man can dream can't he ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back