Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, love your work and I'm looking for a change in my sig. Could I have a sig involving Modern Warfare 2?

heres the pic. Thanks a bunch theo

NWoformationBATB96.jpg

yo man thanks alot

Why would you shrink that sig he just made? It looked great. But the smaller version seems to scrammed together.

Anyways, I was wondering if you can make me a Dion Lewis sig? He is a running back for the Pitt Panthers. I can send you a pic unless you want to choose your own. If you need a pic, say so in here and I'll PM you...

Been a while since I posted an original piece of work, I figured I'd post my newest creation inspired by one of TNA's newest stars.

2lx53n.png

Hey Theo can you make me 2 sigs.

The first sig is I want Legacy Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar and Team 3-d. In the background have tables. And then the writing on the bottom have each team name in a tornado tables match. If you can fit December to Remember as well. (Legacy has tag team titles)

Second, I wanted Rob Van Dam(Hardcore Title on him), Chris Benoit, Rodney Mack, The Miz, Brutus Magnus, and Muhammad Hassan and with an elimination chamber background. And each name on the bottom in elimination chamber match for the hardcore title. If you can December to Remember as well.

Thanks.

Wow. i got a lot of things I wanna try out here. Book This. WZCW. etc. I gotta check it all out.

Your sigs are awesome as always Theo. I'll be making a few more unique competition in upcoming months. Oh, and congrats on winning 4th Face Of Foleys competition. You beat me. Now I'm #2. Haha.

Fantastic idea dirrty. I was gonna do some sort of PPV poster for each brand and I can do a sig for every match in the PPV if need be.

hey theo i was wondering if you could get me a sig with pamela anderson and trish stratus kissing, this was the hottest moment ever ( please give URL aswell)

Theo since I have a new addition on my roster i made a little change to my ppv. Can you replace brutus magnus with carlito thanks.

Hey Theo! I'm restarting my CKD Wrestling WZ Mini E-Fed this Friday, and I'm going to need a couple of banners. However, I'm going to go to all the sig makers for this one.

So could you make me a sig that says:

Outback Championship Wrestling = Dead

Deadman Championship Wrestling = Dead

Luther Championship Wrestling = Dead

Crush Kill Destroy Wrestling = Alive and Kickin'

The Rebirth is here...

CKD Wrestling: Only in the WZ Bar Room...

With a neon green and black color scheme?

Rep and a title shot will be given if you go through with this.

Alright, I'm guessing all you wanted was words so that is what I did. If there is anything that you want me to change let me know and I will jump right to it.

vfa2s0.png

Hey theo. I love this sig u made me, however. I kinda want a world heavyweight title thingy. Like maybe the greatest world heavyweight champs ever?? BTW, thanks alot. i love the new sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back