Theme Parks

I went there last month also, it has like, what, one decent ride?

I also went to Flamingoland last month, got rained off in the afternoon though.

None of the above come close to Alton Towers though.

LWV ... the spin rides are better than the Ultimate. I ended up with bruised knees from the damn thing. Granted it felt like i was close to bursting a few blood vessels on one from all the direction changes

Theme park world the computer game was stuff of legend, you should all go to the park I built once only you cant because lots of little kids got stuck underneath a ride due to bad park planning or some bullshit so the fudgers shut me down!

Being that I live in Southern California, I literally live a few blocks from Disneyland (original) and Knotts Berry Farm. Anyone ever been there? Disnelyland has gone downhill lately but Knotts is still cool. Plus we got a Six Flags an hour drive away. 3 theme parks in area plus Sea World in San Diego.

Although my absolute favorite is Son of Beast, nothing tops that, a wooden roller coaster with a loop is unreal

Wonderland is awesome. Wonderland is the biggest theme park in Canada. It has about 15 roller coasters, and a shit load of others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada's_Wonderland

Here are some of the rides...

Behemoth
cw_behemoth_2007-08_1.jpg

Vortex (Red - front) & SkyRider (Green - back)
535679419_aeea5555bf.jpg

wow the skyrider looks suprisingly like the mantis at cedar point.

All amuesment parks have similar rides with different names. And another reason it may look similar is because Cedar Point owns Canada's Wonderland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back