The Wrestling African American Hall Of Fame

Lucha-Libre is wrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
This is part 3 of my ethnic group HOF thread. In this thread I want to create a African American Wrestling HOF. The qualifications are easy, list any African American wrestler born in the USA, that wrestle in any world wide pro promotion from any era. My Hall Of Fame list is as fallow:
1. Bobo Brazil - Career 1951-1990, NWA, WWWf, Japan, & WWA, 29 single titles & 16 tag titles, the true 1st African American World champ,10/1962 he defeated Buddy Rogers for the NWA world title, he is consider by many the Jackie Robinson of wrestling.
2. Ron Simmons - Career 1986-2010, NWA, WCW, WWE, & ECW, 2 single titles & 5 tag titles,1st African American to win the wcw title.
3. Ernie Ladd - Career 1961-1986, NWA, WCW, WWC, WWA & WWE, 18 single titles & 6 tag titles.
4. Kamala - Career 1974-semi-retired,AWA, NWA, WWC,WCW,TNA, ECW, & WWF, 2 single titles & 1 tag title. He was always consider 1 of the top monsters in every promotion he wrestle in. He had 18 managers 2nd to Abdullah the Butcher.
5. Junkyard Dog - Career 1977-1998, NWA,WCW,Stampede,WWC,ECW, & WWF, 9 single titles 9 tag titles, he was one of the most beloved wrestlers of all time, he didn't need a title to get a huge pop from the crowd.
6. Booker T - Career 1989-present, WCW, TNA, & WWE, 20 single titles & 15 tag titles.
7. Jacqueline Moore - Career 1989-semi-retired, WWE, WCW, & TNA, 3 single titles, she manage Harlem Heat in WCW and Beer-Money in TNA both teams won tag titles under her, she was also the 1st and only female to ref a world title match in the WWE, she also was a trainer in though enough season 1. She also used 5 finishing moves.
8. Tony Atlas - Career 1974-semi-retired, AWA, NWA, WCW, WWC, WCCW & WWE, 4 single titles & 6 tag titles. He was also a won Mr. USA 3 times.
9. The Rock - Career 1995-semi-retired, WWE, 11 single titles & 5 tag titles.
10. Norvell Austin - Career 1960-2004, NWA, 4 single titles & 21 tag titles, he was 1 of the original midnight express(1980) & the 1st Junkyard Dog (1980)

This is ridiculous, why do we need an african-american hall of fame?

There already is a hall of fame for the greatest wrestlers of all time, why should there be a race-specific one. As if someone is going to come out and say "pick your favourite white wrestler"....that would offend alot of people. IC25 got hate mail just for discussing the race issue in wrestling last week by narrow minded people who get riled up over the smallest thing and think the world is against them

This thread is bullshit, and completely un-required. Fair enough discussing wrestlers based on nationality, but on race? No thanks

This is ridiculous, why do we need an african-american hall of fame?

There already is a hall of fame for the greatest wrestlers of all time, why should there be a race-specific one. As if someone is going to come out and say "pick your favourite white wrestler"....that would offend alot of people. IC25 got hate mail just for discussing the race issue in wrestling last week by narrow minded people who get riled up over the smallest thing and think the world is against them

This thread is bullshit, and completely un-required. Fair enough discussing wrestlers based on nationality, but on race? No thanks

I'm sorry you got offended but the reality of wrestling always been that all the minority are always held back, African Americans, Latinos, and Asians. While doing my research of looking for the best Latinos, African Americans and Canadians wrestlers I clearly saw how not everyone is treated the same. I have created a Hall of Fame thread for Latinos and Canadians and I will continue next with Asian wrestlers and European. Its not about race it about opening your mind to other cultures and style of wrestling. All the other major sports have talk show specials on who was the best African American, Latino, Canadian and even Asian player of its sport. Most wrestling fans (white) get offended when the reality of wrestling gets expose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back