The WrestleZone Community

I'd probably try to start a forum of my own.
That always sounds better than it really is. Running your own forum is expensive, and unless you can find a way to get steady traffic to the forum, it'll never really take off.

Not trying to crush anyone's hopes and dreams, just trying to save them some money.

If a majority of the WZ posters went somewhere, I'd probably follow, otherwise I'd be done. This is the only forum I go on and I've gotten used to you people. There's a familiarity there. Plus, I've seen other places and they're just not as good.

Sly I believe you could run your own wrestling forums quite well. Not to sound like I'm kissing ass, but really your knowledge as a whole over alot of things impresses me. You could easily own and run a forum on your own with alot of sub forums like Wz.

Also I have a question for you, not trying to derail this thread. But what do you teach?

why would he need his own he runs this one.

He'd be doing the same thing excpet he'd be spending his own money keeping it running.

All sorts of things really. But to give a board explanation, I teach PE and computers.

That's pretty cool Sly, got another small question. Since you teach pe, do you also have to teach health? I wonder this because of the whole Woolfe having hep c thread the other day.

lopforums is pretty fun, not the wrestling sections only their version of the cage and the column shit ain't too bad neither.

The only other place I really talk wrestling is on a sports forum dedicated to football. I am a member of wrestlingforums, but rarely do I ever post there.

If I continue to have the RP itch, I'd move to a site with a pretty good fed and stick there until they close down... and so forth. Otherwise, I'm sticking to Yu-Gi-Oh related forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back