The Winning Formula

I reviewed Dagger's opening statement. He says he wants to be a discussion starting WWE mod who dips his penis in to video games and movies and television.

I did some research to see how much WWE discussion he has driven over his last 100 threads. What I found was kind of embarassing for him. He rarely starts a WWE thread. Most of his threads are VG threads and his threads probably average a median number of about 6 ot 7 replies.

I will leave it to others to do the math but this information could lead to a productive argument as to why he would not add the value he is claiming to be able to add as a WWE mod.

It's pretty fucking sad that out of Crock and Dagger, Dagger is the one we have to plot against. I've never had a major issue with the dude, I see his posts in the WWE Section and think, "Wow. This kid is half ******ed" and move along, but I've seen so many people trash him that I never would have thought he would have a legitimate chance in something like this. The fuck is going on?

Good work, GSB.

Nate... He's bribing unknowns with rep and love. How do you think he made it through the primaries?

It's pretty fucking sad that out of Crock and Dagger, Dagger is the one we have to plot against. I've never had a major issue with the dude, I see his posts in the WWE Section and think, "Wow. This kid is half ******ed" and move along, but I've seen so many people trash him that I never would have thought he would have a legitimate chance in something like this. The fuck is going on?

This, very much this.

Dagger is the guy that I thought had a cool user name when I first saw it. I began seeing his posts everywhere. He is the anti-Sally. He adds nothing to a discussion except the same generic shit or boring shit that has already been said.

He has green repped me a couple of times out of no where and when I see the post that he gave the rep I end up scratching my head because my post sucked and deserved to be deleted, not green repped.

Then came the day that he asked everyone to pray for him to find a job and something about sick puppies.

Then came another day where he got in a whole thing about the word "******" and his video game.

I think he has some intolerable views on homosexuality (although that may score him some votes around here).

He once posted that he had a boss who messed with his work while he was away from his cube because the boss was out to get him for no reason. Really weird shit.

Those are my thoughts on the guy. You may want to see if you can find these posts (Cigar Lounge?), especially the last one and use it against Dagger.

The story where his boss at his awful job messed with him for no reason is one of the greatest of all the times, as well as the one about him meeting his current wife online and banging her on their first date, or something like that. Visit the Most Embarassing Moments thread in the Potluck for some more great stuff from Dagger, even though his story doesn't come close to outshining zrise's

I'm assuming the quote/link in your sig will bring me to what I'm looking for. Way to make things convenient, soldier.

Am I handling this Deexter situation poorly? I feel that it may look like I've blown a fuse, but I just really don't like this dude.

No. Bad would be Coco jumping in giving others the opportunity to criticize Coco as being a bully.

This Deex guy seems clueless or possibly from a 3rd world country.

Rattlesnake really has no idea what I'm doing? Fuck's sake, I'm not exactly being subtle...

..... and he cracked.

borat_great_success.jpg

Deflect, deny and when all else fails make a half-assed apology. At least Anthony Weiner had the decency to bail.

That reminds me, I have to go take some pictures of my junk.

Coco, I feel out of touch in this whole election shtick. Ipso facto, PM me some details and we'll plot our next attack. You can't have your Chief of Staff hidden, without use now, can you?

So was there ever a ruling on PMing for votes? We probably won't need it, but I could stuff the box, per se.

EDIT: Yeah I'm not going to. Unless I find that Dagger's party is doing it, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back