"The Unstoppable" Big Show: Monster heel push

He could do it viably as either a face or a heel, I honestly believe.

However, those days are behind him now, he will remain in the higher card, but I doubt he will hold the world title again. He just wouldn't be capable of maintaining those high standards which we have seen recently in main event matches.

Keep him to elevating talent, maybe compete for a midcard title or tag title again, that would be good. Could even be the muscle for a stable, bot no world title.

I don't think that Show does deserve a monster push at this time, especially as a monster heel. The landscape of the WWE is changing as more and more younger stars are being pushed and elevated into more prominent spots and I think that's the way that it should be.

I'm long since over Show as this unstoppable monster heel. It's something that he's done off and on throughout his career and it's just completely flat in my view. I like the more laid back, easy going sort of face that he's been portrayed as for the past while. It feels fresh to me and it seems to be more natural with Show's personality. As a heel, Show has always been very one dimensional and that's not likely to change so why would I wanna see him do what he's always done, at least for the most part, over the course of a 15 year career? Show turns 39 next month and he's still in good physical condition but I just think that the guy's had his time in the main event scene. He's won 3 World Championships since being in the WWE, 7 tag titles, he's main evented at WrestleMania, he's had feuds with Triple H, The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley, Brock Lesnar and others. Show's done a lot in the WWE and I just think the best place for him right now is helping to elevate younger talent. His invovlement in the #1 contender's match on SD! last Friday did help Rhodes, McIntyre and definitely helped Dolph Ziggler.

If the WWE did decide to majorly push Show, I think he'd be best suited for the tag team scene personally. His time as part of JeriShow and ShowMiz was a really good time for him in my view. As JeriShow, he and Jericho represented an interesting dynamic and unique clash of styles that made them a stand out tag team. As part of ShowMiz, Show did help elevate The Miz by being partners with him and tag champs with him. Watching Show wrestle in a singles situation for extended periods of time can sometimes be painful. Show's good for what he is but, let's face it, it gets old watching him toss guys around like flies after 5 consecutive minutes. Being part of a tag team, however, keeps him out of the ring when necessary and puts him in when necessary giving him the time to do his thing and look good in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back