• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Terms of Crocker's Release

Slyfox since you guys always talk about being "objective" and always bringing up Cena's drawing power because its a fact and CAN be proven, well what about the rules.

How is a mod banning me being "objective"? I really don't get what I did to piss him off so much. Because a moderator can easily just use that rule to abuse his power since theres no objectivity in it.

well what about the rules.
I've already provided you with the rule you broke.

How is a mod banning me being "objective"?
Because it says in the rules he can. :shrug:

I really don't get what I did to piss him off so much.
I've already told you that too. See the "annoying little cunt" part.

Because a moderator can easily just use that rule to abuse his power since theres no objectivity in it.
Sure there's objectivity. You act like an idiot. Hell, we even have a poll in the Bar Room in which 85% of the votes say you are a moron and the other 15% say they just haven't read enough of your posts to say yes yet.

Additionally, I want to point out that not only are you asking questions to which answers have already been provided, you haven't even thanked me for unbanning you.

Slyfox since you guys always talk about being "objective" and always bringing up Cena's drawing power because its a fact and CAN be proven, well what about the rules.

How is a mod banning me being "objective"? I really don't get what I did to piss him off so much. Because a moderator can easily just use that rule to abuse his power since theres no objectivity in it.
No one ever said that a mod banning you had to be objective. They just said that since objective can be measured in money, subjective can be measured in PWI awards, and businesses have the goal of making as much money as they can, that business isn't going to give a shit about the subjective measurement.

Whether or not you pissed off a mod is very much a subjective measure, and we allow the moderators that kind of latitude because we don't want to deal with annoying ***** like you in the main forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back