The State Of WZCW Address w/ John Constantine

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, coming out of Unscripted, people would be forgiven for thinking that I was a happy man. In reality though, I could not be more irate. Last week, at campaign Headquarters, I was told of the fans decision to put Doug Crashin into a match with Yours Truly. Needless to say, I didn’t take it too well…

Having come to terms with the loss of my biggest opportunity to make a statement in this company in Everest, I decided to make the best of a bad lot and that is exactly what I was prepared for. However, the top-brass in WZCW decided to make Unscripted live up to its name. Now baring in mind that I had prepared for Douglas and not Everest, I have proven that I am the very best in this company today.

However, if you think the State of the WZCW address is all about Constantine, then you are wrong! Rather, as I stand before you on podium of great truth, I want to share some thoughts with you about the current affairs of the biggest E-Fed in human history.

Unscripted:

You people sicken me, you know that!?

I told you before I went into Unscripted that I was going to make you all believers. Yet, as I take the most impressive victory of my career over TWO opponents in the one match, you all ejaculate over the event as a whole! Need I remind you that without John Constantine, the event would not have gained the adulation of the masses? Do you not realise that I am the biggest star in WZCW history and that my win over Everest and Doug Crashin was an example of the things I can do? I told you months ago that I was going to give you a hero that you can believe in. Yet, of all the things to talk about, John Constantine never comes up! Despicable!

Unscripted was a sham from the start. All of those matches put in the ignorant hands of the WZCW fans. Do the higher-ups not listen to a word that John Constantine says? I have been telling them how stupid, pathetic and biased these people are. Will they listen to the my words and heed my warnings? Absolutely not!

That is why Unscripted was as poor as it was. Let me go through some of the things that have been said in the daily newspapers after Unscripted…

The Washington Journal – A masterpiece! Everyone gave everything to the cause and it paid dividends

The Miami Herald – The finest WZCW PPV to be shown across the globe.

Now, if that is not proof that WZCW Unscripted was a failure, then I don’t know what is! Not one mention of John Constantine and that is the most telling sign of all.

Titus and Vengeance:

Yes, heathens! The two men who have used their influence to stay on top of the business have finally been ridded from this great company. Both of these men have showed us nothing to suggest that they still hold a place in our hearts and in the company. Yet, they were constantly rewarded with title opportunity upon title opportunity.

NO MORE!

I cannot help but take some of the adulation for this. Constantine showed up for a couple of months and suddenly two of the “best” that WZCW have to offer have thrown in the towel. Could it be that WZCW has had a kick up the ass since John Constantine and other of his like have appeared in the company? Have the likes of Titus and Vengeance realised that they simply cannot cut it in WZCW any more when they look at what I have accomplished in the last PPV cycle?

I like to think so.

This wont be the end for these two though. I am sure Titus will have a very good career as a ball boy for Newcastle United and Vengeance moves from the ball and chain of being a terrible WZCW Champion to another ball and chain…

The influx of jobbers:

Jobbers! They are everywhere! From the head of the Crashin Movement all the way down to the entire Mayhem Division.

My sources tell me that WZCW have recently went on a scouting trip after Unscripted and have had a few rookies apply to be a part of the Constantine revolution, otherwise known as WZCW. What I will say to these jobbers is that they should be prepared. Be prepared for the pressure that comes along with WZCW. Be prepared for the likes of myself to reign down upon you with unrelenting punishment.

You need to realise that whatever shitty Indy promotion you came from is so insignificant in WZCW, that I don’t doubt you will be cutting my grass in a years time. Nevertheless, it is always a career opportunity for you once your little run in my beloved organisation turns sour.

I promise that if you get in the way of my revolution, I will be tossing you my coat or having you take my order at a McDonald’s restaurant in the near future. Stay out of my way and in the Mayhem Division and we wont have a problem…

WZCW needs a shake-up:

WZCW needs to come to a stark realisation and damn quick! WZCW needs to realise that things are all over the place. The higher-ups need to realise that people are operating way outside the call of duty. I mean, Kurtesy just competed in a Heavyweight Championship match, for Constantine’s sake!

During the hiatus that usually comes with the end of a PPV cycle, I would hope that WZCW executives realise that not everyone is where they need to be. Big Dave is done with the EurAsian Championship. He is basically THE EurAsian Champion now. I believe he is the longest reigning Champion of that specific division now. For Constantine’s sake, give up that toy belt and move on to pastures more green. I see you as a great ally and if we ever meet, I know we would take over this damn company.

The same is true of our beloved Crashin Movement. Two of these jobbers need to get into the mix of the Tag Team Division and compete for a title that they can actually win. Lord knows, competing with the likes of myself, Ty Burna and Showtime is not in their best interests, is it?

Most importantly, I need to be given a direction. I am sick of disposing of jobbers and ending careers. I offer an open call to Ty Burna to take me on with your new found Championship on the line. You know I deserve it and the only thing holding you back is the thought of your embarrassment as I condemn you to the shortest Heavyweight title reign in WZCW history.

That’s all for now, my beloved congregation. Join me again next time…

The previous statements were paid for by the John Constantine for WZCW Heavyweight Champion fund

The Championship status quo needs to end!

Over the last couple of hours, I have been locked in “debates” with some of the best talent that WZCW has to offer. At the top table of debate was Big Dave (The EurAsian Champion), Ty Burna (Newly crowned WZCW Heavyweight Champion), Austin Reynolds (Elite X Champion) and John Constantine (representing the people’s voice).

In what I would call a heated affair, a fine display of bluster came from the people in power. John Constantine continually called out those with the Championships around their waists but to no avail! I argued that the people want to see John Constantine take away the status quo of the Championship belts. I argues that people want to see something exciting and that you, the disgraceful fans of WZCW, deserve to see someone else pull the strings for a while.

Ty Burna talked about his shiny new Championship and Big Dave talked about testicles inexplicably. Meanwhile, Austin Reynolds sat twiddling his thumbs in a corner whilst mouthing that “Everything was going to be OK”. It must have been the moment that got to him. I mean, it is not every day that you enter a predicament with John Constantine and come out of the situation to talk about it.

Yet, as I challenged the status quo of the Championship belts, all I got was the same old crap from these people. Myles and Bateman sat there, content with the ghastly product they were putting out and smiled when all three of the refused to face me!

So, I am issuing a challenge to the WZCW heads!

Put all four of us in a match this coming Meltdown and give the people what they want to see. Give the people a go home moment as John Constantine has his hand raised as the broken bodies of the egotists lie below him! Make the biggest match in WZCW history possible and I promise I will rise to the challenge that has been set to me. No more will people say I have beaten “nobodies”. No more will the word of Constantine be questioned by the great unwashed and no more will they be able to hide the fact that they are inferior to me in every way!

The previous statement was paid for by the John Constantine for WZCW Champion fund

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been awash in puppy dogs and rainbows. As a lot of you may know, I have been suffering from abdomen problems as a result of the match against Chris Beckford. As much as I would love to target him in this State of WZCW address, I must resist the temptation.

His time will come and I am setting out soon to show you all why cretin of his kind must be flushed out of our company’s system.

Yes! I feel that it is time to look at another man who has met with John Constantine in the ring before. This man is the Elite X Champion and a man that is more revolting than the thought of Doug Crashin in charge of a stable of competitors. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this state of WZCW address revolves around the fortunes of one Austin Reynolds.

For a long time, I have been a fan of WZCW. Even before the conclusion of my ill-fated Senate run, I have been watching this great company grow from strength to strength. However, as you all may know, there is a disease that runs through the veins of this great company. Austin Reynolds is the epitome of that disease. One could be excused for believing that he was the face of it but it runs much deeper than that.

As I have stated, I am long time follower of WZCW. The Elite X Championship used to be a great title. The likes of Titus and Karnage have held that title, you know. Now though, it resides in the hands of a puny half-wit who is not fit to lace up my boots. I ask you in all confidence, does anyone remember the last time that Austin Reynolds and I stepped into the ring together? Make no mistake, Austin Reynolds will never forget it. Not only was it his first glimpse of a future WZCW World Heavyweight Champion… It was also the night I spared his career.

Ascension 17 said:
Constantine struggles out of it and hits Reynolds with the Collateral Damage out of nowhere. Reynolds hits the steel back first and screams out in pain. Constantine slowly gets to his feet and surveys Reynolds rolling around in agony. Constantine is about to walk up the ramp, but he stops and shakes his head. He walks back to Reynolds and picks him up. With Reynolds barely able to hold himself up, Constantine grabs his arm and pulls Reynolds towards him, using the momentum to hit the Axis of Evil on the ramp.

Ah! Good times indeed.

Now, I know that Austin Reynolds has gone soft in his old age but he should look back on what I did and be thankful for it. On that night, I gave him a wake up call. Have you ever seen Austin Reynolds looking more focused or impressive than he is now? Of course you haven’t! You see, when you stand across the ring from someone like me you really get a measure of how small you are in the plans of the real WZCW talent. Austin Reynolds will never forget that beating and will never let his guard down. He is all too aware that what happened to him at Ascension 21 could and might happen again. He is on edge! He is expectant and that will be his ultimate downfall.

Not only did I do him a favour that night by not obliterating him further, I also let him keep his flourishing Elite X Championship tenure going. I pointed to my waist and set out a signal of intent to the Champ. However, we all know how successful I have been in my short time here. Yes! I was mixing it with the likes of Mr Reynolds but now I am in with the real talent of this company. The idols that people hold dear to their hearts congest the main event scene and now I finally have the opportunity to clean up that mess.

However, that is another story for another time.

Followers, if you take one thing away from this preaching of the Gospel according to Constantine, then it should be this… Austin Reynolds is a broken man. He knows how lucky he is to still be in possession of the Elite X Championship after the beating I have given him and everyone else who has gotten in my way.

Austin Reynolds should not be thinking of me as an enemy! No, quite the opposite infact. He should be thinking of me as a saviour to his pathetic reign!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the congregation, it has been a while.

Over the last few weeks, I have been deep in concentration. So much so that everything around me was a blur. For the last few weeks, I have found it hard to take up my normal duties as the leader you people don’t even deserve. My upcoming match with Gordito and Chris Beckford has gotten a grip of me. If I can speak freely for a moment, I am worried.

You see, if I cannot win this match, then what will become of my beloved flock!? If I suffer a defeat at Ascension next week, will I be able to hold the same effect over the people who follow my every idea?

Over the last few days, I have heard chatter of a revolutionary expectation that will happen on Ascension next week. I heard chatter of John Constantine being pinned for the first time in his career. However, it is not the words that hurt me the most… It is the betrayal.

I have given everything to you people! I have given you my time and effort and have given you a guiding light at the end of a tunnel that has never looked so dark before. With the people’s champion, Titus, out of the way, you people were left with nothing but uncertainty as to who would step into this e shoes. Who would be the man who would separate himself from the chasing pack and endear himself to you revolting people.

However, it seems that no one else wants that position. As I looked around the locker room, I could not see anyone who was willing to jump into that position. With a hearty sigh, I accepted the role. I came to you people in good faith. After all I have accomplished in WZCW, I had thought that you would follow me blindly, like you did with Titus. It was my hope that you moronic people had come to your senses. I had hoped that you would see that everything I have done has been for you. Attacking Reynolds and advancing in the Gold-Rush tournament were signals of intent.

But you people… You are blind!

You turned your back on me and the chatter that I have heard this week is just typical of the ethos you people live by. You fail to see that I will be your icon. I will be your shining light in a sky full of dimming stars. With the continuing extinction of weaker stars, my own light will shine brighter.

You people will accept me and all that I will accomplish in WZCW… You have no choice!

They say that focussing on a journey and not the destination will mean that joy is not found in finishing an activity but in carrying it out.

They were wrong!

Over the last few weeks, I have had time to contemplate what lies at the end of the road for me. In the Gold-Rush tournament, there is one destination… There is one goal. Right now, 5 men are on that path and at the finish line, there is a task that needs to be completed. That task, is taking the coveted WZCW Heavyweight Championship from that creepy bastard Ty Burna!

Now, I am not blind to the world around me. As I sit in my study and write this message to you all, I skim past some articles on WZCW.com and shake my head. Not only does WZCW seem to have a lot of “exclusives” these days, they also seem to be giving time to people who do not deserve it. Whether that is DK Wilton, Ferbian or the false prophet Doug Crashin, WZCW is allowing these people to tarnish the word that comes from the only man who matters… Me!

Upon closer inspection, I have noticed that Ty Burna has taken a leaf out of my book and has begun a sparring match with me over the internet. Now, I am not a man who goes looking for fights but this imbecile has been picking at my bones for the best part of a month. He thinks that he has it all in control. He thinks that he is the WZCW Champion through his own endeavours but he could not be further from the truth! The fact of the matter is that he is nothing more than a place-holder for a more deserving Champion. Since his victory over Vengeance, he his ego has grown out of control. If there is one thing that I cannot stand, it is an over-grown ego.

Now, me being the greatest wrestler to ever walk this green Earth, I do not have an ego… I just realise that I am the best thing to happen to WZCW. Ty Burna on the other hand, throws out his feeble threats in a bid to intimidate me. He states that he already knows who will win the Gold-Rush tournament, so I would assume that he already knows the beating that he will be on the wrong end of as soon as I take that spot.

Ty Burna is everything that is wrong with this, my beloved, company. Not only does he worship a scroll or something, he doesn’t believe in the word of Constantine. He is a terrible role model to the people of America and beyond. People look at him and his ilk and laugh… But I can save him!

If only he knew the power of my word… If only he knew how much of an iconic hero I could be for him… Perhaps I could save him…

At the end of the day, Ty Burna seems to think that he can see the future. If this is true, I do not take his attacks on my character as a threat. I see them as the last act of a desperate man. As I grow closer to the ultimate goal of meeting him at All Or Nothing, he lashes out to protect what should never have been his in the first place. I pity you, Ty Burna!

As the journey comes to a close, the only satisfaction I will get is smashing you into a thousand pieces and passing shards of you that remain to the fans who have packed the arena to see you last match. There is one thing that your Ouija has not told you and that I am going to succeed.

I’ll be seeing you at All Or Nothing… “Champ”!

Constantine looks at All Or Nothing!

Tag Match:

Who were these people!? I mean, seriously?

The tag team division has no talent whatsoever. Not only was this match the first to go out, it was the match that contained no talent whatsoever. As far as I know, it contains a man who has three different personalities. Now, where I am from, someone like that should be put in a mental institution and not in a Championship match. Thank the Lord that he was unable to grab the gold and should now be sectioned to be treated for his ailments. He could be a danger to the people he is in the ring with, for Constantine's sake.

However, The blasted Crashin Movement were able to take home the Championships last night and perhaps this will give them sort of legitimacy. God knows, they need it. For months they have claimed to be the greater good and now they can actually flap their gums about something instead of worthless nonsense.

Lethal Lottery Qualifier:

Oh good! Another match with no-name talent involved. I have a question, where did all of these people come from? Did WZCW management go to the nearest DMV and approach people to fill their card for All Or Nothing?

Mr Baller eventually came away with the win but what good will it actually do? Are the other guys out of the Lethal Lottery match or is Baller going to be given some special spot within the match? If so, then I should be given that spot! Lord knows, I have done more in 2 months than he has done in his entire career. This completely pointless match was surprisingly good, considering that nothing was on the line as all three men will likely end up in the Lethal Lottery anyway.

So, congratulations on your meaningless victory,. Baller.

Mayhem Championship:

The less I say about this division, the better.

Let's face it, this is where superstars go to die. Chris Jones has been there for his career and now that he has been beaten twice by Wunderbar, he should go ahead and hang up the boots. In fact, everyone in that division should go ahead and toss themselves off of the nearest high building. It really is the blight of WZCW, you know?

These people throw themselves through violent match-up after violent match-up and for what? To say that they are the Mayhem Champion!? These men are entirely too dangerous and should be removed from the company. Put them in a match-up against myself or any with a shred of talent and they will flail around like a fish out of water. Talentless morons, who pander to the crowds who come to see me every week.

Pathetic.

The Disaster:

Absolutely disgusting tactics from the other competitors in this match. Not only was I the best competitor in that match, if I had not been given 5 finishing moves, seconds after getting into the match, I would have systematically taken all of them apart.

It seems that I am having an effect on these idiots after all and now I have been proven to be correct in that assumption. These men know that they have not silenced me for long! I am simply the best that WZCW has to offer and the affront to reason was rounded off when Chris Beckford was the eventual winner. Need I remind everyone that I have been in the ring with Chris Beckford before and if it had not been for his utterly diabolical tactics of getting us both counted out, I would have beaten him too?

This match was a sham for the start until the end and you can make no mistake, you have not heard the end of John Constantine. The men will pay.

DavErest:

Jack Cohen said it best when he asked who hired these referees?

It was obvious to me that Big Dave was the victor of that match. Yet, the officials, acting on the orders of the higher-ups, have decided to allow some of the biggest injustices WZCW has ever seen, to be counted. First they don't disqualify everyone except me in the EurAsian Championship match and now they are screwing Big Dave out of an impressive victory, it is absolutely pathetic!

Dave and I have had no interaction but the way that both of us have been treated is nothing short of disgusting. Surely, WZCW management know that Dave and I will be carrying the company into the new generation? Yet, they have their officials under strict instructions to put the screws into myself and Dave!

Truly, this is the most counter-productive thing I have ever seen but am I surprised? Absolutely not!

Elite X Championship:

Hahahahaha!

Justice is served for a man who masquerades as a Champion in my beloved company.

He should have known that I was not done with him and it cost him very dearly. Not that I don't think Showtime would have ended his reign either way but this made sure that he was not arriving on Meltdown and Ascension with that belt strapped around his waist. Some people may have thought I was out of line but this is what happens when you poke the bear with a stick.

Reynolds has consistently been a thorn in my paw and now he has been dealt with. I can only hope that he realises that he simply cannot cut it when it comes to Show's and my level. We are simply the upper-echelon of talent and there is no way he can compete. The management of WZCW has hidden their beloved Champion behind terrible matches and now I have struck back. I have taken this from them and this will usher in a glorious time for WZCW!

World Heavyweight Championship:

Who will hold the Championship until such times as I want to take it from them? That is the question that was answered here.

Turns out it will be Ty Burna. Gordito is one of the men who has been the centre of attentions lately and I must give him credit for that. He “won” the Gold-rush Tournament and got the biggest match of his life. Too bad that WZCW management could not gift him the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship like they have been doing with everything else.

Ty comes out of All Or Nothing as Champion, sure. But for how long will he continue to reign. Sooner or later, we are going to collide for that Championship belt and I will be the one to take away his foolish sense of pride and his Championship too.

He is merely a placeholder and the time for my uprising is coming.

Reactions: gd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back