The state of Apple

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
Now that I feel like I can properly think about it, it's honestly sad to see what has become of Apple. All that cutting edge innovation they once had, gone. And everything they release now is the same now and from what I can see, it's only targeted towards people that know they need a new phone at that time period. And there's no need to release two phones at the same time. I mean I could understand for the 5C, because there were people that wanted a cheaper alternative, but at this point, it's just ridiculous. Me, I upgraded just because my 4 was outdated. It's almost like the whole entire company running off the marketing gimmick they came up with when they created the first iPod and they call it cutting edge, brand new, and genius. And they think that they're gonna get somewhere with it. When they would do these releases before, I didn't really understand or even think about it that much, but now I totally get it. Apple's lost it completely. Maybe they should snatch people from Google and Samsung and be like "Okay, this is what we have, this is the money we have, and these are the things that want to see on this phone we're making" and then they can just do all of that, and ask themselves what they want to see on a phone. It just can't be that hard. Get people's input on what they want for Apple products. Another thing that Apple needs to do is open source their systems, networks, software more so people can look at it and tweak it, that's what Microsoft did with the Kinect, and look where that went, people were doing incredible thing like scanning textbooks to save themselves $300, Microsoft open sourcing started on the groundwork of virtual reality, and now you just manipulate objects by moving them around on a camera and a computer can translate it no problem, 3D also.

Basically, Apple can and should be so much more than it already is, and the last thing they need for now is to find somebody to run the company that they know can be innovative and make people take Apple company seriously again.

Apple blows. What kinda phone has 1 fucking button? Dumb. And you wanna put mp3s you already bought or ripped onto your phone? Nope. Buy stuff from our istore or fuck off.

Go Droid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back