The Second Primaries Have Concluded

I'm not sure who he is either. All I know is he was a change we could believe in. A real shame his lack of popularity prevented him from getting his message out there.

Ok guys, first of all I have a video clip to show you from the video game Dragon Age Origins, right before the battle at Denerim. I will be using it as an analogy to what is going on right now.

[YOUTUBE]iyMiSsSfVo4[/YOUTUBE]

This final stage in the campaign is going to be nothing short of a war. While I am confident in my own abilities, I will still welcome all the help I can get. Alistair (me) is rallying his troops (you guys) to prepare them for the battle that looms on the horizon against the Archdemon (Coco and The Crock) as well as Darkspawn Generals (guys like Doc and JGlass who have been a massive thorn in my side for the past year or more) and the darkspawn horde (troll supporter underlings).

The announcement of campaign ads has guaranteed that this can, and probably will, get ugly. I would like to keep this as clean of a campaign as possible. If we are attacked, we should fight back. Let's try to keep the mudslinging to a minimum if we can. KB has to approve every ad/sig/etc that is to be used. I would want you to PM me a description or copy first as well.

Much like in the video game, I will go after the main two enemies myself in the debate but will need backup to keep consistently putting over myself as well as my platform against the underlings and the horde. Do not give in to the insults of the trolls, defend me if something uncalled for is said. So like Alistair and the Grey Warden from Dragon Age calling in their troops for reinforcements against the horde as they focus on the Archdemon, I request assistance against the inevitable wave of mudslinging from the underlings. My focus is on Coco and Crock in the debate.

Remember we are a team! There are 60 of us and united together we will slay the Archdemon. Alistair and the other playable heroes have a much easier time in that fight if their army of elves, dwarves, soldiers, golems, werewolves, and mages who support them are ready to jump into combat when needed.

Dagger for mod! ABC Party members, unite!

(this can be a general campaign strategy thread. discuss anything related to the election. think of it as our official HQ within the ABC Party forum)

Thanks again guys!
I'd pretend I'm surprised, but this is coming from a guy whose best date ever involves watching the WrestleMania 26 DVD.

Would you like to have a debate or a lightsaber duel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back