The season of empty pockets

travis_touchdown

WrestleZone's #1 Lurker
I don’t know how many of you follow the gaming industry, but if you have (whether you’re viewing E3 and the Leipzig Convention or picking up a gaming magazine at your local store) you more than likely noticed that the upcoming Fall/Winter season has quite a lot of promise. My question is: What games have caught your interest and will likely burn a hole in your pocket?

For me:

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Damnation
Falllout 3
Rise of the Argonauts
LitteBigPlanet
Heavy Rain
Prince of Persia
Street Fighter IV

I might check out Star Wars: The Force Unleashed when I get my governmental imbursement thing and buy a PS3. Other than that, I don't follow the gaming industry that closely since its been on a decline trip to hell ever since 2001. That and the fact that my computer sucks and I can't afford a new generation console before now.

And of course I'm looking forward to SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 for the PS3. Even if there aren't that many new features (again) it'll still be worth it for the graphics. I'm not a graphics ho by any means, but I want that. Now.

The games that interest me are FIFA 09 just cos I think it's the best football game, Street Fighter as it's such a legendary game and Smackdown vs Raw 2009 as I want to see what the new wrestlers added to the game like CM Punk will be like to use

I am a huge hockey fan so on 9/11 NHL 09 is released. I have gotten the title every year since Sega Genesis NHL 92 when EA first made them (Not counting Ice Hockey, Blades of Steel and Wayne Gretzky hockey).
Also Raw vs. Smackdown 09 and in March when the Legends of Wrestlemania is released.
NHL 09 is gonna be my baby though.

Yeah the best games always come out from October to February. Smackdown vs Raw 2009 will definately be bought by me. Gears of War 2 will also be interesting as I just finished playing the first one a few weeks ago. Saints Row 2 will definately get my attention (and perhaps my money) as I enjoyed the first game as it was a unique version of Grand Theft Auto.

Perhaps even TNA's first ever video game might be worth buying, but I doubt the game will sell very well as the release date is too close to WWE's Smackdown vs Raw 09.

Well, seeing it aint out here I am going to say Band Heros. I have been waiting for this game forever now. its driving me crazy i have heard so much good things about it. and cant wait to play it. I think it will be an awesome game to play while drinking with a few mates.

another one is Smackdown vs Raw 2009 I cant wait for this to come out but i am also scared becouse it will be the first one i have owned or even played on an X box console.

Their are a few games that I am waiting for rock band 2(which has 84 songs with 20 free to download),mercenaries 2(Coop destruction=Fun),Fallout 3(VATS looks cool), and smackdown vs raw 2009 which i hope to be better than the last one but i doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back