• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Return of the Jonnie (not the admin one ffs)

Yeah racial slurs = automatic hatred round these parts, just ask Leafy ey ;)

Well damn, I didn't know I had become hated ever since I left and Triple K got to roam these here parts for 2 weeks.But he can't get in his account for some reason, so now I will try to become better liked. Why is this in white?

Triple K? Sounds racist.

Bant.

Well damn, I didn't know I had become hated ever since I left and Triple K got to roam these here parts for 2 weeks.But he can't get in his account for some reason, so now I will try to become better liked. Why is this in white?

It's in white because it's the only color you don't throw bricks at. RACIST.

nope he never but he has been in with him for 25 mins now and i think he will have him worked out for the rematch,i am very confident in this and would partake in say?a 3 month sig bet?

nope he never but he has been in with him for 25 mins now and i think he will have him worked out for the rematch,i am very confident in this and would partake in say?a 3 month sig bet?

Intersting. I'll think about it. They both know each other better now. If anything, the second fight does benefit Machida because he knows the one weapon that Rua had on him, his leg kicks. He can expect those now and add them to his evasiveness.

Intersting. I'll think about it. They both know each other better now. If anything, the second fight does benefit Machida because he knows the one weapon that Rua had on him, his leg kicks. He can expect those now and add them to his evasiveness.

yep think about it and let me know,in other news i am supremely pumped for saturday night for my boy hardy getting his chance(although i dont see him getting out the 1st round) but its alot more needed exposure over here

Guys like Hardy are good for mma and the UFC though. He's a character and adds hype to fights. That is one thing boxing always had on mma was hyping it's fighters and their fights. They've gotten way better about it the past couple years though. Sure he won't make it out of the first round, but he's gotten people excited about the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back