The Return of "The Alpha Male" to TNA!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that Monty Brown:

1. Threw up a wrestling pic on his myspace page to create a buzz and to see how fans would react. (that started this thread)

2. He wet his feet in PCW Arlington, Texas. This was to turn that buzz into whispers and start rumors.

3. Next he will wrestle for Booker T's PWA in Houston, Texas. While there he will talk about a possible return to TNA with Booker. Will probably also get some inside info on how talk of his return is getting over with Jeff.

4. If he gets good feedback from Booker T he will probably go to TNA.

5. If he doesn't hear what he wants to hear he will stay in the Indies.

I don't see any chance of him returning to WWE with their big road schedule. It will be TNA or the Indy's.

Cor Von was a pretty cool guy and it was a shame to see his WWE career end as it did. If things go right, he should have a good future ahead of him. He would be an excellent fit on TNA - at least he's got a gimmick that works and is pretty damn good in the ring.

Monty is a pretty good wrestler. He has the look and is decent in the ring which is good. But I highly doubt if he were to return to TNA that he would get pushed into the title picture. TNA dont seem to want to push their home grown stars(cept style/joe). If Roode, Storm, Daniels, Killings, ect culdnt get into the title Picture when guys like Angle, Booker, Christian, ect I doubt Monty would either. He might recieve an initial push but never to the TNA title, although I think the Alpha male is capable of it.

What you say just isn't true, mysterio_fan. For instance, Ron Killings has been champion twice, and has had title shots on many other occasions, including at major PPVs e.g. Slammiversary 2006. TNA pushes whoever deserves it.

Eithe rplace has advantages. TNA obviously has a much easier travel schedule, and WWE pays much better. If he does WWE, he could hire a long-term sitter type person, but obviously he'll want to be home with them as well. I hope he returns to one or the other, preferably (for me) WWE. I wouldn't be surprised if he waited for a while and then returned to WWE.

This is an easy one, He was much better at TNA. They used him better there. WWE seemed to want to do some really big things with him, but then, whammo, he got dropped into the mess that becamse ECW at the time and before you knew it, he was gone. I know part of it was his family, but WWE is not the place for Monte Brown. He would make a bigger imp-act coming back to TNA, and it might even help- the comp-any as the company really hasn't had a star leave and then just pop back in and start a buzz, although we are almost there with Jarret.

What you say just isn't true, mysterio_fan. For instance, Ron Killings has been champion twice, and has had title shots on many other occasions, including at major PPVs e.g. Slammiversary 2006. TNA pushes whoever deserves it.

Yes Killings was champion twice and in the main event but that was before guys like Angle, Christian, and Booker were in TNA. And I also don't believe TNA pushes people who deserve it. I think both Roode & James deserved mainevent pushes but they were always behind guys like Angel, ect. I just dont know if Monty would get the push that some think he may get when theres a bunch of wwe guys(not rejects) Sting, Joe, and maybe a returning Jarett all in the picture, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back