The "Request Book This! Feedback" Thread

I'm quite busy right now, Proph, but I will get you a review - probably at the weekend.

Hey guys. Can you give a feedback for my Book This! It's called "Icon's WWE". Anything you say and suggest will be respected. Thanx.

Guys, please give some feedback to me BT! I'm pretty desparate. This my first BT! Pls and sorry for being so impatient.

Alright I dished out some feedback for a couple of BT's. You are next on the list ICON. Thanks to those who reviewed my show, would love to see some others.

I've read it mate but not got the time for a review right now. Will get to you in next few days, I promise.

Can't wait, I always have faith that you will drop some feedback. Even if isn't in a live style, but more like the way I gave you feedback for Cyber Sunday. So no rush, when you can will be fine.

I've started a BT from TLC 2010 onwards and just posted my first show, would love some feedback on how I've started if possible.
Thanks guys!

Dudes. RAW after Elimination Chamber is up first. I would love somebody to give a feedback on that on how I'm building up for WrestleMania. Pls guys pls. Thanks in advance

Monday Night RAW has been posted, the last one before Survivor Series. I would love some feedback on it. So to anyone I have given feedback to this week (that a few) could you please hit me with feedback.

I'm about to post the next RAW in a few minutes. Would love some feedback whenever possible. I know I'm moving fast, but I'm just so anxious to get to WrestleMania. Please forgive me!

Mr. HD, you are top of my list for feedback, matey. However, if I do, I expect some comments from you on my thread! Should get round a few this weekend.

RAW's just been posted :) It's taken a while cuz I've had a lot of deadlines, but I definitely think it's worth it. Really start my build towards the Royal Rumble, and even subtle hints towards Wrestlemania on this episode. Thanks in advance to anyone who gets chance :)

Hey guys, with Finals finally over and Summer on its way, I can start to build towards WrestleMania and start giving feedback to shows I haven't yet. The latest SmackDown has been posted for those who want to check it out and leave some feedback!

I'll review anyone who reviews my shows. That counts for every week from now on. So if people want a definite review, then chuck me one.

I'll review anyone who reviews my shows. That counts for every week from now on. So if people want a definite review, then chuck me one.

Same can be said for me. If you ever review my show I'll most likely wait until you post your most recent edition or review or most recent show if it is a week or so old. If I have the time I'll review other shows, but my priorities are set on those that reviewed my BTs.

Ok, I'm finally back after a little absence. Going to start some reviews right now before I leave for work and finish when I get back. Latest SmackDown is up right now.

Hey, Mr. HD is back after a long absence and I'm going to continue on my Road to WrestleMania. I left with RAW and I'm done with SmackDown. Keep a lookout for it around 6:30 ish. Reviews would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back