The REAL SVR 2007 Confirmed Roster and Match Types

Status
Not open for further replies.
not too sure on the actual date yet,but it would most likely be sometime in November.That December 30 date is prolly only there because the game is due out in 2006 and since they dont know the actual date,they just put the latest date possible until they find out the real one.I've seen this done quite a few times in the past

yeah ive seen that too, but im guessing november cause thats when they brought out svr 2006...if anyone gets the right date for it could ya tell me thanks

you people should check out ign.com.... they have some new vids. and screan shots.... booker batista and orton are in! tho we all knew they would be

ive seen all the videos they need to add a new one or tell us when its actually coming out.....i know they are still adding to it

on ign.com they got osme new added pictures to svr2007 and they talk about the season mode seems really cool

I really wish they would a pic of HBK... New movies look good.... Entrances look just like the ones on TV!

DX is definatly going to be to late... The game is coming out in like 2 months... But maybe they'll have some sort of Storyline with them in the season...

yeah its too late for them to be put in but im thinking that in create mode in stables they are gonna have their entrance and if they do im gonna put the dx theme on my 360 and then put it as their music...like u could do in wrestlemania 21 for xbox

This game seems great. The graphics for 360 are jaw dropping. I cant wait for the roster to be released. Should be sometime this week. I like the idea of the analog grappling.

^y cant they b in there? every1s known it was gonna happen back in December of last year.....i hope they r!

Alright, I'm a little confused here. When people say they want DX in the game, are they reffering to the entrance and the music, or Triple H and HBK?

I think they mean music/entrance/Stable...Like them as a team,together lol it's pretty obvious that "HBK" and "HHH" will be in the game as themselves,but probably not as "DX"

yeah they will be in there but not as DX BUT they might have there entrance in great a stable liek they did in svr2006, but if they dont have there music and only there entrance then wat u can do is copy there song from ur comp to ur 360 and apply it as there music, liek u can do on wrestlemania21 on teh xbox

im the same way too i dont care if they are not on it, its gonna be a great game and i cant wait

i just preordered my copy yesterday

Ugh, I spent all my money on Armageddon. No biggy, I'll buy it when it comes out.

I'm so glad they finally fixed the ladder and table matches. I hope MITB isnt a separate match in exhibition mode. Because it'd be a waste. It's not new, just an update on the ladder match

i dunno, im glad that u can stack tables and even ladders on each other that looks cool, they got alot of new stuff and it gets better and better

yeah it all looks good everything, hopefully they tell us who else is in the roster pretty soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back